Them Bingo Women are BRUTAL!

ylexot

Super Genius
Police Hunt 4 Women In Beating Death Of Bingo Winner
Police said Yousif Youkhana, 58, was walking outside the Country Bingo Hall over the weekend with his $1,000 winnings when he was approached by the women.

When Youkhana refused to hand over the jackpot, the women kicked and punched him, the report said.

Witnesses said the man stumbled back into the bingo hall after the attack and later died from his injuries.
Dayum! :buttkick:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
My buddy mikey better be careful when he plays tonight. I think the jackpot is up to $2600. That is enough for two azz whippins.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I love Bingo, and would sometimes go to the Jaycees Hall in Waldorf on Sunday evenings. I wasn't a regular, so whenever I won, I would get a hundred mean glares. :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Chasey_Lane said:
I love Bingo, and would sometimes go to the Jaycees Hall in Waldorf on Sunday evenings. I wasn't a regular, so whenever I won, I would get a hundred mean glares. :lol:
I played up there a couple times, and you ain't lying! :lmao:

Those women who get like 16 cards and actually keep up with them all frighten me. :eyebrow:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I have to wonder if one of them yelled "Bingo", after he collapsed? :duh:

I'd think you gotta be darn careful around those who would play 10,12 or 16 cards at once!

That's hardcore!