There Are No Democrats Here!

B

Bruzilla

Either I live in the most Republican area of the state of Florida or Kerry/Edwards people are afraid to identify themselves. I live in Clay County, and I was out driving all over the county the other day looking for antiques, and I saw hundreds of Bush/Cheney signs, but not one single Kerry/Edwards sign. Not one! I stopped at one store, and there were five cars in the lot with B/C stickers on them, and I see tons of them on cars driving through Clay and Duval counties, but despite all my hard looking I have only seen one car with a Kerry/Edwards sticker!

One would think that with all of the money that the Dems are pouring into Florida that you would see some signs of it... but to date, only one person has appeared with a Kerry/Edwards anything.

Toxick

Splat
Bruzilla said:
Either I live in the most Republican area of the state of Florida or Kerry/Edwards people are afraid to identify themselves.

Funny.

I also live in a very strongly Republican area - but the Democrats here, what few of them there are - seem intent on identifying themselves, almost to the point of belligerence.

brinanemsmama

Bruzilla said:
Either I live in the most Republican area of the state of Florida or Kerry/Edwards people are afraid to identify themselves. I live in Clay County, and I was out driving all over the county the other day looking for antiques, and I saw hundreds of Bush/Cheney signs, but not one single Kerry/Edwards sign. Not one! I stopped at one store, and there were five cars in the lot with B/C stickers on them, and I see tons of them on cars driving through Clay and Duval counties, but despite all my hard looking I have only seen one car with a Kerry/Edwards sticker!

One would think that with all of the money that the Dems are pouring into Florida that you would see some signs of it... but to date, only one person has appeared with a Kerry/Edwards anything.

I live in Duval and see Kerry/Edwards stickers everywhere. I always see people with K/E stickers on their vehicles when I am driving down Blanding. There are also several houses in my neighborhood that have signs up for them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Frederick County is Bush country and you see very few K/E signs. However, some dirtbag went through Middletown the other night and defaced almost every B/C sign in town. They missed us but our middle daughter (the president of the VRWC) was spending the night at her grandmother's and they hit her sign. The daughter was OUTRAGED! :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I saw a few Bush Cheney signs that had been visited by some fun loving, spray can carrying libs in Shepherdstown this weekend. I didn't think that freedom of speech gave the green light for vandalism.

Oh that's right your speech is free if you agree with me.
(New DNC slogan?) :lol: