There are things you can joke about...

transporter

...and there are things you just shouldn't joke about:

Trump says he wanted to give himself Medal of Honor

At the event in Louisville, Kentucky, Trump singled out for praise WWII veteran and Medal of Honor recipient Woody Williams.

“Thank you, Woody. You’re looking good, Woody. Woody’s looking good,” Trump said.

“That was a big day, Medal of Honor. Nothing like the Medal of Honor,” he continued. “I wanted one, but they told me I don't qualify, Woody. I said, 'Can I give it to myself anyway?' They said, 'I don't think that's a good idea.'”

The video of the comment shows Trump was clearly joking about giving himself the MOH. No one, much less a President of the United States (!!!!!), should show anything but reverence for the MOH and its recipients.

Inept, incompetent, unfit.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
cover1.jpg

This_person

The video of the comment shows Trump was clearly joking about giving himself the MOH. No one, much less a President of the United States (!!!!!), should show anything but reverence for the MOH and its recipients.

Start the therapy. Only 5 1/2 years left before you need to figure out what your life is for.

nutz

Start the impeachment hearings, waste more tax dollars that’ll fix it

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Suicide might be Trannys only option.
Sorry for the sad face. Just not something I like to joke about.

Just not feelin' this one....

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

Sorry, the post is sanctimonious BS. As is your take. If he had done it at Arlington National Cemetery I would have agreed.

But he didn't, he made the comment during banter at an AMVETS event (a great organization, btw). He wasn't awarding the MoH to anyone; he was recognizing a recipient. And one could think that the joke was made to highlight "Woody's" achievement. You know, an exercise in "compare and contrast"?

Perhaps most interesting (at least to me), the article didn't seek out and state Woody's opinion. Gee, wonder why...? Could it be it didn't matter wrt to the actual intent of the article? Or because Woody wouldn't have agreed with Politico's take? Just sitting here scratchin' my head wondering....

Find me a better article; one that answers these things that make us go "hmmmm." Then we can re-engage and levy criticism if warranted. Or not.

--- End of line (MCP)

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There are things you can joke about...
And Tranny is in the top two! Such as:

Did you hear the one about Tranny? Someone yelled, "Pull Tranny away from the tracks! A trains a coming!" What others heard though was, "Pull a train on Tranny!" That's when everyone started lining up.

*baba boomp?

Last edited: