There I go assuming..

Duckz

My coworker's daughter rode for a year or two then stopped. He told me he has her old breeches sitting around and wants to get rid of them, but doesn't know anything about it. I told him to bring them in and I'd take a look, assuming they'd be the cheap-o kind you get for kids when they first start out.

To my surprise, he shows up with a tiny pair of rust colored Tailored Sportsmans this morning!! :doh: So if you've got a little girl doing the short stirrups and want to deck her out in rust, keep an eye on the somd classifieds in the next day or two. I wish they were my size!

covekat

There's no size, but they look about the same as the other pair (On Course), which is a girls 10.

Hmmm, I wonder how much stretch they have? My daughter is a 10 right now but growing fast... the little one is only a 3T, by the time he fits into them they will probably be out of style again!

Duckz

Hmmm, I wonder how much stretch they have? My daughter is a 10 right now but growing fast... the little one is only a 3T, by the time he fits into them they will probably be out of style again!

They seemed pretty stretchy but I have no clue about kids sizes! Except that they grow out of clothes really fast!

covekat

George still rides in rust, so it must be coming back into style right?:whistle:

We have a super cute chestnut pony... my son would also look super cute in rust for leadline, I would love to find a little tweed coat to match!

And yes, rust is okay for now, LOL.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

I have several items from my kids, some pretty much brand new....All good brands...Boys and girls.

appaholic

I have several items from my kids, some pretty much brand new....All good brands...Boys and girls.

I need to sort all my kids stuff! I think I have western and english show clothes 4 - 10 some never worn, but definately no TS with twins! I have the cutest grey stripe hunt coat 8/10 never worn. I purchased the boys horse clothes, but after leadline they never wanted to show. Guess I will keep my fingers crossed for a show grandchild one day.