There is literally nothing Dembots won't politicize and bitch about

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

TLDR

• SAS said, ..."if Stephen Curry defeated LeBron James in their playoff series this year, then the Golden State Warriors star could knock James off the NBA’s Mount Rushmore."
  • Jay Williams all like, "Can we first off just stop with the Mount Rushmore talk," he said, via Awful Announcing. "They’re not even the four best presidents this country has ever had. Everyone in this room was not even able to vote. I just want to say that off the top. That’s our metric for success? That’s our king?"
  • Apparently other black sports people have the same mental breakdown over "Mount Rushmore".

At what point can we just tell these people to STFU? I mean, on a national level because I've been doing it since they started. But the whole most of the country that isn't mentally ill needs to just tell these people to sit down and STFU, nobody gives a damn about their juvenile whining.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
At what point can we just tell these people to STFU? I mean, on a national level because I've been doing it since they started. But the whole most of the country that isn't mentally ill needs to just tell these people to sit down and STFU, nobody gives a damn about their juvenile whining.

It needs to start now but too many in media or politics, those that have the platform, are gutless.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Like I said in another thread - we are allowing this to happen. By not standing up and calling this stupid $hit out as it happens, it only gets worse.
I can only do so much...

a596ad8b-8c81-4b14-a723-abbc9af78b34_text.gif