Peace
Maybe it was a Pikachu tater tot? :yum:

Attachments

• pikachutater.jpg
    pikachutater.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 78

consaka

vraiblonde said:
http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=9349EA4D-7FC9-492A-BFA9-4E917A90F563

"I love me some tater tots with chili and cheese!"
"Foo'! Tater tots 'posed to only have ketchup."
"Donchoo be talkin' to me 'bout no ketchup, #####. I bus' a cap in yo ass!"

4 people involved. According to the story it sounds like the teens got over the disagreement and were watching TV when 20 year old psycho came back and starting shooting. A poorly written news story that has no details on the involvement of the 4th person other then he came back shooting and seemed to want to continue the conflict.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
consaka said:
4 people involved. According to the story it sounds like the teens got over the disagreement and were watching TV when 20 year old psycho came back and starting shooting. A poorly written news story that has no details on the involvement of the 4th person other then he came back shooting and seemed to want to continue the conflict.
My version is much more amusing.

nomoney

consaka said:
You know I read the story, but I didn't understand it until you just did your recap. Thanks! :huggy: