These Klan meetings are really getting out of hand. This is not normal.

This_person

So which of your statements is correct

"Rep omar should should leave because she doesnt like aspects of our country and believes they need to be fixed."

"These immigrants should stay in their home countries and fix problems there"
Both.

She's trying to turn our country into the ones people are fleeing, so if she likes that she should return there. If people fleeing countries like that don't like it, they should try and fix it.

This_person

Try to compare this one again.

1.You are telling an American citizen to leave because she is challenging the status quo.

2. You are criticizing immigrants for leaving instead of "fixing their country"

So which is it? Should people stay and fix their country, or should they leave.
Both.

She's trying to turn our country into the ones people are fleeing, so if she likes that she should return there. If people fleeing countries like that don't like it, they should try and fix it.

Sapidus

Both.

You can’t have it both ways islamaphobe.

I wonder why the crowd was chanting against her.

You think they all have a nuanced view of Israeli American relations or they know she is one of two Muslim Congress women?

This_person

You can’t have it both ways islamaphobe.

I wonder why the crowd was chanting against her.

You think they all have a nuanced view of Israeli American relations or they know she is one of two Muslim Congress women?
I think they know she's repeatedly stated horrific comments about America, and they're expressing their displeasure at that.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Try to compare this one again.

1.You are telling an American citizen to leave because she is challenging the status quo.

2. You are criticizing immigrants for leaving instead of "fixing their country"

So which is it? Should people stay and fix their country, or should they leave.
Is the American Citizen a Fraudulent Citizen?

Are they a crook??

Do they have connections to, and/ or help fund radical terrorist organizations??

Has this citizen perpetrated crimes that could actually result in her citizenship being rescinded??

Sapidus

Is the American Citizen a Fraudulent Citizen?

Are they a crook??

Do they have connections to, and/ or help fund radical terrorist organizations??

Has this citizen perpetrated crimes that could actually result in her citizenship being rescinded??

The answer is no. Unless you believe all Muslims or terrorists. In that case you are gonna be horrified when you learn you are more likely to be killed by a an alt right Christian white nationalist mass shooter.

So then should all Christians be kicked out of the country too?

This_person

The answer is no. Unless you believe all Muslims or terrorists. In that case you are gonna be horrified when you learn you are more likely to be killed by a an alt right Christian white nationalist mass shooter.

So then should all Christians be kicked out of the country too?
I think the "fraudulent" part of the question had to do with marrying her brother, not being Islamic.

Sapidus

I think the "fraudulent" part of the question had to do with marrying her brother, not being Islamic.

Prove it. As usual you believe the crap Trump spews with no proof

“ I believe people are saying”. “ some have said”. Have you not noticed a pattern with him?

Sapidus

This is no different then his questioning of Obama’s birth certificate and you idiots believe it.

Yet shown proof of Trumps laundry list of misdeeds you excuses them all

Pathetic

This_person

Prove it. As usual you believe the crap Trump spews with no proof

“ I believe people are saying”. “ some have said”. Have you not noticed a pattern with him?
Proof you can't go a single post without mentioning Trump, when he has nothing to do with the conversation.

Me: I like Ford trucks
You: You mean like racist homophobe pedophile lying Trump likes trucks???? :cds:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Proof you can't go a single post without mentioning Trump, when he has nothing to do with the conversation.

Me: I like Ford trucks
You: You mean like racist homophobe pedophile lying Trump likes trucks???? :cds:

Every day, under everyone of his names. :yay:

This_person

This is the politics forum.... right?
It is.

But, one of the few critiques of the stereotypic politically biased person is that they are morally relativistic. If "our guy" is accused of something, and "their guy" did it, too, neither side can admit their own guy is either wrong if the "other" was wrong, or that the "other" is right if their guy is right for doing something.

Another one of the few critiques of the stereotypic politically biased person is that they reflexively attack their political opponent in a completely ad hoc way, like someone saying, "Trump's hair is stupid" having the response of "yeah, but Hillary had 97 hair styles in two years."

In this case, there's absolutely nothing about Trump at all in the discussion of Omar and her comments, the accusation many have made about her marrying her brother, her politics, etc. It is pure deflection and unfettered (to the point of risking psychological health) hatred that would cause the rise of a Trump comment when discussing Omar's bill.

It's certainly well within the bounds to say, "Clinton risked security with X thing" to be responded to with "Trump did too, but with something else" if you have no argument why Clinton's x thing wasn't a security risk. Just like it is within the bounds to say, "yeah but Clinton" when someone brings up a thing Trump did, if your goal is to deflect from the thing Trump did, or you have no better argument about Trump's actions than pointing it out is hypocritical to someone who supported/supports Clinton. Those are the normal reflexive actions someone takes.

But, if you're commenting about the color of the sky, and the response is "yeah but Trump", there's something psychologically wrong with the person who "yabut"s you.