These Klan meetings are really getting out of hand. This is not normal.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I think the "fraudulent" part of the question had to do with marrying her brother, not being Islamic.
Actually it has to do with her emigrating here with a family not her own, under an assumed last name to make it look like she was an immediate family member of a family that was approved to emigrate here.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The answer is no. Unless you believe all Muslims or terrorists. In that case you are gonna be horrified when you learn you are more likely to be killed by a an alt right Christian white nationalist mass shooter.

So then should all Christians be kicked out of the country too?
You are really are thick aren't you.. no matter how many times somebody posts the correction you STILL spell Liberal Anti Gunner wrong, I guess this is what happens when you can only keep repeating what others have said, and can't form a coherent thought yourself

But I'd be curious, do you have the numbers.. for example.. how many Christians have died at the hands of Muslims, vice how many Muslims have died at the hands of Christians in say the last 10 year?

How about the same number for Muslims/ Hindu.. Muslim/Jew.. Muslim/ anyone not them.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

luvmygdaughters

So which of your statements is correct

"Rep omar should should leave because she doesnt like aspects of our country and believes they need to be fixed."

"These immigrants should stay in their home countries and fix problems there"

View attachment 139005
Try to compare this one again.

1.You are telling an American citizen to leave because she is challenging the status quo.

2. You are criticizing immigrants for leaving instead of "fixing their country"

So which is it? Should people stay and fix their country, or should they leave.
She isnt just challenging the status quo, she is trying to change the constitution and the principals this country was founded on. As far as asking Americans to leave...I remember quite a few who promised they would leave the country if Trump was elected. Guess what, they're still here!!

Yooper

How 'bout that James Comey....

So, so clever.

--- End of line (MCP)

Sapidus

This is all birtherism 2.0 and these nut jobs are falling for it again just like they did before

Any black person in power is a suspected Muslim, terrorist, non citizen.

The chanting last night proved it.

Yooper

(a) This is all birtherism 2.0 and these nut jobs are falling for it again just like they did before

(b) Any black person in power is a suspected Muslim, terrorist, non citizen.

(c) The chanting last night proved it.
I'm not sure I follow....

(a) How is this "birtherism 2.0"? Omar clearly was not born here. What else here is "birtherism"?

(b) No one said "any etc."

But in this case, 1 of the 2 "blacks persons" is a Muslim, 2 of the 4 Squad members do support terrorism.

(c) How does last night's chanting prove "it" (and what exactly is "it")? Because it was chanting? In which case what would you say about Antifa chanting, BLM chanting, Women's March chanting, etc.

Or is it only because the chanting was at a Trump event?

Or because the chanting was about kicking out a former refugee who may have entered fraudulently through no fault of her own but clearly hates the country that welcomed her (we know she hates the U.S. from a wide variety of statements; re: 9/11, al Qaeda, etc.)?

Help me out here; trying to follow the various "backs and forths."

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Sapidus

I'm not sure I follow....

(a) How is this "birtherism 2.0"? Omar clearly was not born here. What else here is "birtherism"?

(b) No one said "any etc."

But in this case, 1 of the 2 "blacks persons" is a Muslim, 2 of the 4 Squad members do support terrorism.

(c) How does last night's chanting prove "it" (and what exactly is "it")? Because it was chanting? In which case what would you say about Antifa chanting, BLM chanting, Women's March chanting, etc.

Or is it only because the chanting was at a Trump event?

Or because the chanting was about kicking out a former refugee who may have entered fraudulently through no fault of her own but clearly hates the country that welcomed her (we know she hates the U.S. from a wide variety of statements; re: 9/11, al Qaeda, etc.)?

Help me out here; trying to follow the various "backs and forths."

--- End of line (MCP)

Does Trump hate the US because he wants to Make American Great again?

Doesn’t that imply America isn’t great. Perhaps he should leave?

Questioning the validity of her citizenship is the same as questioning the validity of Obama’s simply because they are both black

This_person

Does Trump hate the US because he wants to Make American Great again?

No, it's how he wants to do it, and the implication of "again" shows he believes it has been greater than it currently is (in contrast to all of the Democrats who've said it was never great) that make this a very different thing.

Doesn’t that imply America isn’t great. Perhaps he should leave?

No, it implies it has been greater. What country is the country of his birth that would imply he should go there?

Questioning the validity of her citizenship is the same as questioning the validity of Obama’s simply because they are both black

That's never happened. Never once has the question come up because, or simply because, Obama is biracial and, to be honest, I have no idea what race (nor do I care) what Omar is.

While the allegations against Obama had sufficient merit to investigate the issue, and the question is further confounded by the fact that Mr. Obama spent millions to defend against having to prove his citizenship vice just proving his citizenship, Occam's Razor suggests it is most likely he was born in HI (or, Seattle, where I believe his mother was living at the time) vice Kenya. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

As for Omar, a similar situation exists where she refuses to show who her siblings are in order to help alleviate the question, which is rather odd. Her first and third marriage are to the same guy, though the first time she was married she (characteristic to her faith and nation of origin) never filed that marriage with the government (kind of proves my point about homosexuals that they don't need the state to be married unless their religion is the state, doesn't it?). It is the marriage in between that is in question, and she's done nothing to throw the question back in the face of the accusers by showing how wrong they are. For such a feisty person, that seems strange. Combined with the accusations of fraudulent entry into the US, there's circumstantial evidence to suggest it is worthy of investigation. But, until such investigation is thoroughly complete (like the Mueller investigation was allowed to do), there's no reason to assume an illegal action is fact.

Note, neither of those unbiased explanations has a thing to do with the folks' race, unless you want to divide people and assume racism in EVERYTHING, which seems to be in vogue.

Sapidus

No, it's how he wants to do it, and the implication of "again" shows he believes it has been greater than it currently is (in contrast to all of the Democrats who've said it was never great) that make this a very different thing.

No, it implies it has been greater. What country is the country of his birth that would imply he should go there?

That's never happened. Never once has the question come up because, or simply because, Obama is biracial and, to be honest, I have no idea what race (nor do I care) what Omar is.

While the allegations against Obama had sufficient merit to investigate the issue, and the question is further confounded by the fact that Mr. Obama spent millions to defend against having to prove his citizenship vice just proving his citizenship, Occam's Razor suggests it is most likely he was born in HI (or, Seattle, where I believe his mother was living at the time) vice Kenya. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

As for Omar, a similar situation exists where she refuses to show who her siblings are in order to help alleviate the question, which is rather odd. Her first and third marriage are to the same guy, though the first time she was married she (characteristic to her faith and nation of origin) never filed that marriage with the government (kind of proves my point about homosexuals that they don't need the state to be married unless their religion is the state, doesn't it?). It is the marriage in between that is in question, and she's done nothing to throw the question back in the face of the accusers by showing how wrong they are. For such a feisty person, that seems strange. Combined with the accusations of fraudulent entry into the US, there's circumstantial evidence to suggest it is worthy of investigation. But, until such investigation is thoroughly complete (like the Mueller investigation was allowed to do), there's no reason to assume an illegal action is fact.

Note, neither of those unbiased explanations has a thing to do with the folks' race, unless you want to divide people and assume racism in EVERYTHING, which seems to be in vogue.

Neither OBama nor Omar are under any obligation to respond to every racist false conspiracy theory idiots dream up to discredit them.

If you were morally and ethically consistent that logic would lead you to argue that Trump should show his tax returns since there are questions about the making and source of his wealth.

The fact that you only question the two black people in this scenario and then defend the white ones right to privacy tells you all you need to know.

Trump is just as much a citizen as all four of the women he is attacking.

If hundreds of people chant “send her back” regarding them surely we can ask the same of Trump and certainly Melania and her anchor baby Barron

This_person

Neither OBama nor Omar are under any obligation to respond to every racist false conspiracy theory idiots dream up to discredit them.

In the case of biracial Obama, he paid millions to not answer charges in lawsuits, not conspiracy theories.

Google Philip Berg.

If you were morally and ethically consistent that logic would lead you to argue that Trump should show his tax returns since there are questions about the making and source of his wealth.

He filed his taxes and released them to the same government that would investigate and file charges if something is illegal.

He also filled the voluntary financial disclosure statements, those are public, and I have given you links to them in the past.
The fact that you only question the two black people in this scenario and then defend the white ones right to privacy tells you all you need to know.

It tells me that when you have no argument based upon information, you resort to name calling and baseless accusations.

Trump is just as much a citizen as all four of the women he is attacking.

If hundreds of people chant “send her back” regarding them surely we can ask the same of Trump and certainly Melania and her anchor baby Barron
Melania was a permanent resident before she met Trump and a citizen like Trump and the women in question.

Sapidus

In the case of biracial Obama, he paid millions to not answer charges in lawsuits, not conspiracy theories.

Google Philip Berg.

In the Case of Trump he has paid millions fighting charges of Fraud, sexual assault, he has spent millions of Taxpayers money fighting charges of treason, collusion lying is that now your threshold for guilt?

Why do you not hold Trump to the same standard?

He filed his taxes and released them to the same government that would investigate and file charges if something is illegal.

He also filled the voluntary financial disclosure statements, those are public, and I have given you links to them in the past.

If you believe Obama and Omar should have to answer every baseless charge then why shouldn't Trump?

Obama was also president so why should the two be treated differently?

It tells me that when you have no argument based upon information, you resort to name calling and baseless accusations.

Melania was a permanent resident before she met Trump and a citizen like Trump and the women in question.

But Politico reports that a wealth of evidence—including the nude photo shoot that graced the cover of The New York Post last weekend—suggests that she was, in fact, an undocumented immigrant who worked in this country illegally. Politico places her in the United States one year earlier than she has previously claimed, and says she may have been on a B-1 business visa, not an H-1B work visa—which means that she likely committed visa fraud and worked in the country illegally.

The only way for Melania to rebut the allegations is for her to release her immigration documents. Given her husband’s reluctance to release his tax returns, or to submit to other standard forms of vetting, that seems unlikely

This_person

In the Case of Trump he has paid millions fighting charges of Fraud, sexual assault, he has spent millions of Taxpayers money fighting charges of treason, collusion lying is that now your threshold for guilt?

Why do you not hold Trump to the same standard?
I do.

Obama was also president so why should the two be treated differently?
I agree. Since you presumed Obama was ok, why not assume Trump is?

Yooper

(a) Does Trump hate the US because he wants to Make American Great again?

(b) Doesn’t that imply America isn’t great. Perhaps he should leave?

(c) Questioning the validity of her citizenship is the same as questioning the validity of Obama’s simply because they are both black
(a) Nope.

(b) Nope. And Nope.

(c) No one is questioning the validity of either's citizenship. And no one is making any statements because they are/were black. That's just an overused canard.

In Omar's case, she is the immigrant and bears some responsibility to assimilate into the culture she entered. If she finds that too onerous of a burden she is free to leave. And she should expect legitimate resistance when (a) she wants to import what it is she escaped from and (b) clearly holds the historical values of this country in contempt. It would be naive to expect or say otherwise.

In Obama's case (as I understood it), the issue wasn't whether he's an American citizen, it's where he was born. It is still constitutionally unclear if foreign-born U.S. citizens can be elected President. Obama was, I believe, the first to have this issue come up. But since then the question has been asked of a wide number of candidates (both Democratic and Republican). See here:

I could be wrong, though.

So here's your chance - once again - to put forth your case and educate me. I would welcome that. What I won't be so receptive to is simple insult throwing or unsubstantiated accusations. But it's your choice.

Cheers!

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Sapidus

I do.

I agree. Since you presumed Obama was ok, why not assume Trump is?

You can say that but you have demonstrated time and time again that it is not true.

You give Trump a pass on things we know to be true about him and yet you continue to be suspicious of Obama's heritage and now you question Omar's citizenship.

You are a hypocrite

Sapidus

(a) Nope.

(b) Nope. And Nope.

(c) No one is questioning the validity of either's citizenship. And no one is making any statements because they are/were black. That's just an overused canard.

In Omar's case, she is the immigrant and bears some responsibility to assimilate into the culture she entered. If she finds that too onerous of a burden she is free to leave. And she should expect legitimate resistance when (a) she wants to import what it is she escaped and (b) clearly holds the historical values of this country in contempt. It would be naive to expect or say otherwise.

In Obama's case (as I understood it), the issue wasn't whether he's an American citizen, it's where he was born. It is still constitutionally unclear if foreign-born U.S. citizens can be elected President. Obama was, I believe, the first to have this issue come up. But since then the question has been asked of a wide number of candidates (both Democratic and Republican). See here:

I could be wrong, though.

So here's your chance - once again - to put forth your case and educate me. I would welcome that. What I won't be so receptive to is simple insult throwing or unsubstantiated accusations. But it's your choice.

Cheers!

--- End of line (MCP)

Feel free to peruse Virals post reg4rading the legitimacy of Omar's status which is being questioned by a unrepeatable source with no basis and get back to me.

Obama was born in Hawaii so your point about foreigner born people is moot.

It was Trump who started the birther movement and yelled about it loudestly to delegitimize a american citizen as president.

Please don't pretend to be naive to further your arguments.

If you think Omar suggesting ways in which she believe we can improve our country ( as shew was elected to do and form the video her constituents are happy about) then Trump should be held to the same standard.

He also suggested the USA was not at its pinnacle and could improve.

You cant defend one and not the other unless the issue is something else like race or religion i have seen many people on here state with comments such as "terrorist"

Yooper

(a) Feel free to peruse Virals post reg4rading the legitimacy of Omar's status which is being questioned by a unrepeatable source with no basis and get back to me.

(b) Obama was born in Hawaii so your point about foreigner born people is moot.

(c) It was Trump who started the birther movement and yelled about it loudestly to delegitimize a american citizen as president.

(d) Please don't pretend to be naive to further your arguments.

(e) If you think Omar suggesting ways in which she believe we can improve our country ( as shew was elected to do and form the video her constituents are happy about) then Trump should be held to the same standard.

(f) He also suggested the USA was not at its pinnacle and could improve.

(g) You cant defend one and not the other unless the issue is something else like race or religion i have seen many people on here state with comments such as "terrorist"
(a) We're not talking about Vrai's post(s); as I've said before, I'm responding to you and your posts.

(b) Not proven.

(c) Maybe so. Haven't researched it (though I do know that this claim has been tossed around). But, so what? Who made the statement doesn't change the legitimacy of the question.

(d) Not intentionally being so. Sorry you feel that way.

(e) Agreed, as far as being held to similar standards. But beyond that, there's no comparison. I think Trump is generally on the right track while I think Omar advocates for really bad policy.

(f) Agreed. Eight years (perhaps longer) of Presidential BS prior to January 2017 hurt our country.

(g) Not sure, at all, I understand this statement. I will work from the assumption that you're referring to Omar. She may not be a terrorist, but she supports terrorism and terrorists. As does Rashida Tlaib.

--- End of line (MCP)

Sapidus

(a) We're not talking about Vrai's post(s); as I've said before, I'm responding to you and your posts.

(b) Not proven.

(c) Maybe so. Haven't researched it (though I do know that this claim has been tossed around). But, so what? Who made the statement doesn't change the legitimacy of the question.

(d) Not intentionally being so. Sorry you feel that way.

(e) Agreed, as far as being held to similar standards. But beyond that, there's no comparison. I think Trump is generally on the right track while I think Omar advocates for really bad policy.

(f) Agreed. Eight years (perhaps longer) of Presidential BS prior to January 2017 hurt our country.

(g) Not sure, at all, I understand this statement. I will work from the assumption that you're referring to Omar. She may not be a terrorist, but she supports terrorism and terrorists. As does Rashida Tlaib.

--- End of line (MCP)

What proof do you have other than a feeling that Obama is somehow not a US citizen?

What proof do you have either woman supports terrorism?

Why do you get to make these claims based on no evidence and tons of evidence to the contrary while dismissing all of the evidence against Trump?

Birherism is a conspiracy theory you have been sold by the GOP. Yet you believe it despite the fact that we have his birth certificate.

Trump has committed fraud ( Trump university $25 million) and paid fines for it and had to close his charity ( and pay fines) because of it yet you do not believe he would commit fraud or cheat to become president using Russia's help?

How to you explain to yourself your willingness to believe the most baseless claims about 3 different black people with different levels of association with Islam yet continue to disbelieve anything about a white man despite ample proof?

Sapidus