These Klan meetings are really getting out of hand. This is not normal.

Burnthings

WingsOfGold

Sounds like good idea actually, she obviously has a malfunctioning IFF that needs to be shltcanned.

In January 2017, Buzzfeed published the Steele Dossier about alleged Russia collusion, which caused President Donald Trump to criticize them by saying Buzzfeed is a ‘failing pile of garbage’. In December 2018, according to Politico, “The libel case over the dossier it published before Trump took office gets tossed.”
A factual search reveals that Buzzfeed has failed three fact checks that can be seen here and here and here.
Overall, we rate Buzzfeed Left-Center Biased due to story selection that tends to favor the left and Mixed for factual reporting based on poor sourcing and a few failed fact checks. (6/30/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 12/23/18)

Source: https://www.buzzfeed.com/ and https://www.buzzfeednews.com/

Even the evil Fox has left of Mao Shepard Smith while the likes of the rest and especially shlt sites like Buzzfeed has Passantino who is nothing more thsn a Rachael Madcow with a natural 2 inch dick on a hot day in a whore house.

Last edited:

This_person

"send her back" translated is "BAAAAAAAAAAA"
I can understand why you would say that, because any time people chant it's pretty much a sheep-like mentality, mob rule if you will.

What you're not understanding is that the sentiment behind it is that we, the people, are pretty sick of naked hatred for America by our own politicians.

People actually thought that Trump would have Clinton prosecuted for her crimes, and he didn't. But, the chants of "lock her up" were in support of that and a huge failing of Trump to not do exactly that.

No one thinks a US citizen will be "sent back" to her home of origin, but it's much easier to chant - sheep-like, I'll give you that - "send her back" than to chant "we're sick of people hating America while fighting to get INTO America, and getting the advantages of our generosity and largess, much of it taxpayer funded. We would really like them to stop with that bullshit". There's not an easy rhythm with which to chant that.

glhs837

Power with Control
I could live without chanting also, but thats more plumber crack to me. Wish it were not around, but a plumber beats a salesguy (politicans) when it comes to getting stuff fixed. Not that I really hire plumbers, but if I did....

nutz

I can understand why you would say that, because any time people chant it's pretty much a sheep-like mentality, mob rule if you will.

What you're not understanding is that the sentiment behind it is that we, the people, are pretty sick of naked hatred for America by our own politicians.

People actually thought that Trump would have Clinton prosecuted for her crimes, and he didn't. But, the chants of "lock her up" were in support of that and a huge failing of Trump to not do exactly that.

No one thinks a US citizen will be "sent back" to her home of origin, but it's much easier to chant - sheep-like, I'll give you that - "send her back" than to chant "we're sick of people hating America while fighting to get INTO America, and getting the advantages of our generosity and largess, much of it taxpayer funded. We would really like them to stop with that bullshit". There's not an easy rhythm with which to chant that.
Also sick and tired of everyone throwing the race card

Sapidus

So which of your statements is correct

"Rep omar should should leave because she doesnt like aspects of our country and believes they need to be fixed."

"These immigrants should stay in their home countries and fix problems there"

Sapidus

It is truly horrifying that people continue to make excuses for this type of behavior.

It is getting to the point where these people debase themselves more and more by the minute excusing and rationalizing Trumps behavior.

Setting an angry mob to chanting against a US citizen is vile behavior that would not have been tolerated by the left, right or centrists only a short year or two ago.

"You can go to live in Germany or Turkey or Japan, but you cannot become a German, a Turk, or Japanese. But anyone, from any corner of the Earth, can come to live in America and become an American.''

"This, I believe, is one of the most important sources of America's greatness. We lead the world because, unique among nations, we draw our people -- our strength -- from every country and every corner of the world. And by doing so we continuously renew and enrich our nation"

Ronald Reagan who is turning in his grave

Burnthings

Nice try, but we're telling asylum seekers to enter our country legally.
Try to compare this one again.

1.You are telling an American citizen to leave because she is challenging the status quo.

2. You are criticizing immigrants for leaving instead of "fixing their country"

So which is it? Should people stay and fix their country, or should they leave.

gemma_rae

Try to compare this one again.

1.You are telling an American citizen to leave because she is challenging the status quo.

2. You are criticizing immigrants for leaving instead of "fixing their country"

So which is it? Should people stay and fix their country, or should they leave.
BUSTED! I quoted Stupidus and YOU forgot to change MPDs!:killingme