These people....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:rolleyes:

To me him canoodling with an ex isn't the story. The story is the ex's self-importance.

‘We share our thoughts about the world and ourselves,’ she says. ‘And we marvel about how, as two young overachievers, we began a great adventure on the fringes of a little-known industry and it landed us at the center of an amazing universe.’

:roflmao:

You have to read the story just to get a load of these two egomaniac geeks. :lol: Forget a whole weekend, I wouldn't want to spend one second with either of them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

:rolleyes:

To me him canoodling with an ex isn't the story. The story is the ex's self-importance.

‘We share our thoughts about the world and ourselves,’ she says. ‘And we marvel about how, as two young overachievers, we began a great adventure on the fringes of a little-known industry and it landed us at the center of an amazing universe.’

:roflmao:

You have to read the story just to get a load of these two egomaniac geeks. :lol: Forget a whole weekend, I wouldn't want to spend one second with either of them.

That's a very intellectual assessment of two people getting their ashes hauled.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Bill Gates hosted ‘wild bachelor parties,’ visited 'all-nude' nightclub, before marriage to Melinda

Former Seattle Post-Intelligencer investigative reporter James Wallace alleged the Microsoft founder 'wasn’t just this little computer nerd'

James Wallace alleged that Bill Gates was "no choir boy" in his early days.

The former Seattle Post-Intelligencer investigative reporter, who wrote two books about the Microsoft co-founder in the ‘90s, wondered if the billionaire would go back to his hard-partying bachelor days now that his marriage to Melinda Gates is over.

"A lot of those Microsoft kids back then, they were young guys in pizza-stained t-shirts for two or three days working on software code," he told the U.K.’s DailyMail on Monday. "Then they would have some pretty wild parties, where they would go out and get strippers in Seattle and bring them over to Bill’s home. He wasn’t a choir boy back then, he wasn’t just this little computer nerd. He did have a life back then."