They all are abandoning him!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
What that really says is that ol' Asa is seeking the nomination himself.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

Maybe for President. Term limits keep him from running again for Governor in Arkansas. THIS fall.
I'm guessing he thinks he has nothing to lose.

PJay

b56b511929c88f9e.jpeg

BOP

Excellent point. I wonder if anyone has told him that almost no one outside of Arkansas knows who he is. A repeat of Obama as the kid who came out of nowhere is highly unlikely to be repeated, especially in Hutchinson's case. He certainly lacks the, er, "qualifications (according to then Senator Joe Biteme)," although I suppose he could claim to identify as black.

BOP

When do the last holdouts here change their tune?

Immediately after you convince us that getting dis-entangled in foreign wars, especially in the Middle East, record low unemployment, energy independence, and, for the first time ever, becoming a net exporter of petroleum, are bad things for America. The rest of your fellow lefties clearly believe it; surely you have evidence.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Excellent point. I wonder if anyone has told him that almost no one outside of Arkansas knows who he is. A repeat of Obama as the kid who came out of nowhere is highly unlikely to be repeated, especially in Hutchinson's case. He certainly lacks the, er, "qualifications (according to then Senator Joe Biteme)," although I suppose he could claim to identify as black.

I think pretty much any Republican could beat Joe Biden right now. The question is: who will Republicans decide on?

The voters want Trump, which is why the criminals in the Senate are trying so desperately to prevent him from running.

The easily led want DeSantis - he's the media's flavor of the month. And he'd probably make a decent President, but let's not forget that he's in his first term as Governor and has only been there for a couple of years. I don't think he wants it right now, and he may not want it ever - why kind of man would put his wife and young children through that wringer? The grifters are running commercials - "Send us money to draft Ron DeSantis!" - but you can't force someone to run for any office, and durhards who send those grifters money are just stupid asses.

But who do the overlords want? We'll see in the next year or so.

First we need to clean House. And Senate. And state offices. The Democrats need to be eradicated politically so they never have power again - we've seen what they do with it. If we don't get rid of their asses, we can kiss 2024 and every other election goodbye. We let them cheat and steal 2020, then let them bully us into submission and not even complain about it. Do we intend to continue that?

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

the criminals in the Senate are trying so desperately to prevent him from running.
Pretty much sums it up. When done and over hopefully there will be a LOT of dem house and senate sitting on their asses without a seat at any committee outside of shitter cleaner.

Toxick

Splat
I think pretty much any Republican could beat Joe Biden right now. The question is: who will Republicans decide on?

I'll answer that.

The weakest sack of **** they can find, who will barely edge out Uncle Fuzzybrain, and who will then proceed to suck, talk about smaller government while expanding it, expound on gun rights while signing laws to infringe further upon them and continue to **** all over the 4th amendment and who will move us further into the **** while pretending to lead us out of it.

Oh **** ... I forgot : SPOILER ALERT

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'll answer that.

The weakest sack of **** they can find, who will barely edge out Uncle Fuzzybrain, and who will then proceed to suck, talk about smaller government while expanding it, expound on gun rights while signing laws to infringe further upon them and continue to **** all over the 4th amendment and who will move us further into the **** while pretending to lead us out of it.

So another Bush?

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I'll answer that.

Who might that be?