They ALWAYS come back for more!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden calls for 'greater action' on gun control after Walmart suspect uses pistol to kill 6

Shooting at Walmart in Chesapeake, Virginia, killed 6

President Biden called for "greater action" on gun control in a statement released Wednesday morning after police said a store employee at a Virginia Walmart used a pistol to kill six people and wound four others.

"Jill and I grieve for those families, for the Chesapeake community, and for the Commonwealth of Virginia, which just suffered a terrible shooting at the University of Virginia this month," Biden said. "We also mourn for all those across America who have lost loved ones to these tragic shootings that we must come together as a nation to stand against."

"This year, I signed the most significant gun reform in a generation, but that is not nearly enough," the president continued. "We must take greater action."

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Yep, evidently called his team into a break room for a meeting, then started firing.
The new normal.

Used to be crazed disgruntled employees killed their boss, now the boss kills the disgruntled employees.

When HR says you can't discipline your subordinates, yet holds you accountable for their underperformance, I guess this is the next step in the devolution of societal norms.

We have a dementia addled president so it's not like we aren't already headed down that path.

SamSpade

So what's the solution for the stabbings in Idaho?
Or the several vehicular homicides and near homicides, recently?

You cannot stop violence by removing tools of violence - right now, we also have an uptick in beatings.
Being pushed in front of subways and vehicles in the street.
No weapons involved.

You CAN'T STOP VIOLENT PEOPLE by taking away the means to be violent. It doesn't work that way.
If nothing else, they can use their fists and feet.

TPD

the poor dad
So what's the solution
A growing economy, a media that doesn’t push its liberal agenda on the masses, and a government that removes its boot from our necks.

I think people in general are just frustrated that we have lost so much over the last decade, but especially since the rona and the restrictions our government put on us over the last 2 years. Frustrations lead to outbursts, whether its beatings, stabbings, or shootings.

stgislander

PREMO Member
A growing economy, a media that doesn’t push its liberal agenda on the masses, and a government that removes its boot from our necks.

I think people in general are just frustrated that we have lost so much over the last decade, but especially since the rona and the restrictions our government put on us over the last 2 years. Frustrations lead to outbursts, whether its beatings, stabbings, or shootings.
Maybe if we vote for the next batch of Dems things will get better.