They always fall for these hoaxes

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That girl needs to be punished and so does the media that licked their chops with glee and promoted this story without even checking it for veracity.

The good news is that apparently we have a shortage of racial strife in this country, since so many feel the need to make up incidents. Yay us!

BernieP

Resident PIA
I feel sorry for those three boys, they knew they were innocent and it was clear nobody believed them - presumed guilty until proven innocent.

No kid does this without coaching or being taught by a parent to be a victim. Just think what would have happened to those boys had they been adults and accused in today's climate.

mitzi

I thought it sounded sketchy to begin with. On the playground and nobody saw anything? It was hard to believe.

Grumpy

I feel sorry for those three boys, they knew they were innocent and it was clear nobody believed them - presumed guilty until proven innocent.

No kid does this without coaching or being taught by a parent to be a victim. Just think what would have happened to those boys had they been adults and accused in today's climate.
Kids at that age do alot of stupid things without thinking of the ramifications, victimhood comes at a later age IMO.

herb749

I can't find a story anywhere about what happened to the 3 boys that were accused. All the new stories want to add in its where the VP's wife works.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Agenda against Christians and their beliefs.
Hypocrites, they like to dictate the rules to others, they don't respect the rights of a Christian school to ask staff to sign a code of behavior.
They don't discriminate in hiring, but they do ask for celibacy.
I wonder if they ask the same of single men and women they hire, if they are a conservative denomination than they should ask those staff who are not married, man and woman, to remain celibate.

luvmygdaughters

Caught this on the news last night. On Saturday, when this story aired, they had the girl and her grandparents and family all on tv interviewing them. Last night, after she confessed to lying about the whole incident, they reported that they were not using her name or showing her face to "protect her privacy'!!!!! WTF, so she lies about this and the media wants to make a racial hate crime out of it, she confesses and now they want to protect her.:doh:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
She didn't seem like she was the brightest bulb in the string.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I can't find a story anywhere about what happened to the 3 boys that were accused. All the new stories want to add in its where the VP's wife works.

There needs to be a Federal law that news outlets must devote an equal amount of time at the same time of the day when these stories are shown to be wrong. News outlets would more carefully fact check their stories if they knew someone in the Federal Communications Commission was watching to see they complied. If four reporters sitting around a table like this one link make "Oh, Nose! It's a white supremacist attack!" comments for five minutes, the station must, during the same news program time (none of this sneaking in an apology at midnight) broadcast 4 x 5 = 20 minutes of explanation why the station jumped the gun, why they network broadcast Adam Schiff's parody, or let the innocents have all that time to explain how much hell they had to survive because of these lies. Think how much Jussy Smallette's case would cost the networks.