They don't want them either!!!!

SamSpade

Report I heard was that with over 10,000 Haitians - a fraction less than 10% are being returned to Haiti.

So when it says stuff like either being returned or relocated to another facility - ignore the first part. It's trivial.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Admin Freeing Haitian Migrants Into U.S. On ‘Very, Very Large Scale,’ Report Says

“Haitians have been freed on a ‘very, very large scale’ in recent days, according to one U.S. official who put the figure in the thousands,” The Associated Press reported. “The official, with direct knowledge of operations who was not authorized to discuss the matter Tuesday and thus spoke on condition of anonymity.”

The report noted that the latest development from Democrat President Joe Biden’s border crisis is “undercutting the Biden administration’s public statements that the thousands in the camp faced immediate expulsion.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Keep in mind these people aren't tested for covid and they certainly aren't vaccinated. The Biden administration obviously doesn't think the virus is all that dangerous. So yeah, Karen, I don't want to hear your chit about my vaccine status.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Keep in mind these people aren't tested for covid and they certainly aren't vaccinated. The Biden administration obviously doesn't think the virus is all that dangerous. So yeah, Karen, I don't want to hear your chit about my vaccine status.
Hell, these people aren't being tested, for anything. Unlike a legal immigrant that is asked all sorts of questions like education and work status while their provided information is verified before being allowed to enter to then become American citizens. You know, legal immigrants that would actually provide usefulness to the Nation at large and care themselves and be self sufficient? These Haitians, have zero skills, lack any quality education, cannot speak one bit of English, and are going to be nothing but a burden upon us, just like many of their ancestral cousins here that originated from Africa.

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

Didn't take many of them long to know wearing their pants down past their ass is a cool fashion statement!
Good thing they're too stupid to know the intakes are the most vulnerable part of a jet!

Hijinx

It is now being reported that CBP will no longer be allowed to use horses at Del Rio.

Yep: Simon Legree on Horseback driving out the Haitians.
No more horses. Now they can just be used against Conservatives, or women against abortion.