They finally came up with a reason why Joe can't debate Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They don't want to give Trump a platform to tell lies. :roflmao:

I told you weeks ago - Joe Biden will not debate Trump.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, Biden would destroy Trump on the debate stage, and these liberal talking heads don't think that's a good idea? I mean, according to these dopes Biden is in the perfect position to put Trump in his political grave, and Biden shouldn't be given that platform?

I really never thought I would call people stupid, but these people are stupid. And I don't mean silly stupid, I mean brainless stupid.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Leftist thinking is a mental disability.

Sappy please jump in here to demostrate!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I really never thought I would call people stupid, but these people are stupid. And I don't mean silly stupid, I mean brainless stupid.

Always remember: THEY are not stupid. It's their voters who are stupid, and that is who they're talking to when they palm off this twaddle. THEY just give the bots their talking points, and millions of mental midgets are running around social media right now going, "Yeah! Why should Joe Biden give Trump a platform to tell a bunch of lies???" "Yeah! Joe Biden is smart to not let Trump have that audience!"

Always remember that THEY are not talking to you; they are talking to Stupidus and all the other Dembots. They have to find some way to make that chit sandwich look like prime rib.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Always remember: THEY are not stupid. It's their voters who are stupid, and that is who they're talking to when they palm off this twaddle. THEY just give the bots their talking points, and millions of mental midgets are running around social media right now going, "Yeah! Why should Joe Biden give Trump a platform to tell a bunch of lies???" "Yeah! Joe Biden is smart to not let Trump have that audience!"

Always remember that THEY are not talking to you; they are talking to Stupidus and all the other Dembots. They have to find some way to make that chit sandwich look like prime rib.

Well, this was a political analyst on CNN, not an elected person making this idiotic comment.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, this was a political analyst on CNN, not an elected person making this idiotic comment.

It's Bill Clinton's former Press Secretary. Are you saying you don't think he's part of the dissemination gang?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm saying he wasn't elected, and he's an idiot.

Joe Lockhart is not an idiot - the people he's speaking to are the idiots, and that is why he's telling them this. Joe Biden is an idiot, which is why damage controllers like Joe Lockhart are rushing to create a narrative to keep him out of the public eye until election day.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Joe Lockhart is not an idiot - the people he's speaking to are the idiots, and that is why he's telling them this. Joe Biden is an idiot, which is why damage controllers like Joe Lockhart are rushing to create a narrative to keep him out of the public eye until election day.

I have no doubt the lemmings following this sort of idiocy are idiots too. But, not all of us are idiots. And those who aren't can see that anyone that says "we don't want to give Biden a platform to destroy Trump" is an idiot. That really has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That really has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

I'm surprised that's the best they could come up with, but they honestly don't even have to try. They could say Biden won't debate because they have evidence that Trump is a monster from outer space and Joe doesn't want to be eaten, and the bots will believe it.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I'm surprised that's the best they could come up with, but they honestly don't even have to try. They could say Biden won't debate because they have evidence that Trump is a monster from outer space and Joe doesn't want to be eaten, and the bots will believe it.
Come on, they know Joe couldn't stay away from "The Don's" hair and would go all bonkers to be so close to him and unable to sniff it.

Hijinx

The things that are going on in this country today are simply amazing.
They run a man who has lost his faculties their Speaker of the House has lost hers,they run on a platform of open borders, no 2nd. amendment and higher taxes. They want to pay illegals Corona Money and Free health insurance while Americans are struggling to pay for their own health insurance , and are out of work. They had a fake impeachment and they still think the Russians beat Hillary.

ontheriver

:sarcasm:Rod Serling continues....

Let's have mail in voting and a HUGE DEADLY virus (that came from China) No School, No Church, No Family gatherings, No funerals (unless you fit the narrative) and DEFINITELY no coverage of riots, looting, burning neighborhoods....they are peaceful protests ........

This is the TWILIGHT ZONE.......

You can't even make this sh*t up....

Joe, stay away from speaking in public.... DEFINITELY no debates.

Last edited:

Crabcatcher79

Why should Biden waste time. Everything trump promised during his 2016 debates he has failed to deliver on.

Remember his first priority was replacing Obamacare. ( he again promised to have a plan out today for the 8th time)

Remember that big beautiful wall Mexico was going to pay for?

Remember he was going to release his taxes and be too busy to golf.

This go round all but the most blinded cult members know he is lying and has no plans for anything beside enriching himself and his cronies.

How’s the defecit? The national debt? Unemployment?

Notice how they dropped the Keep America Great slogan knowing they haven’t accomplished anything.

If anyone is scared to debate it’s Trump. His record alone is a disaster much less his ability to form a full sentence.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why should Biden wahis time. Everything trump promised during his 2017 debates he has filed to deliver on.

Remember his first priority was replacing Obamacare. ( he again promised to have a plan out today for the 8th time)

Remember that big beautiful wall Mexico was going to pay for?

Remember he was going to release his taxes and be too busy to golf.

This go round all but the most blinded cult members know he is lying and has no plans for anything beside enriching himself and his cronies.

How’s the defecit? The national debt? Unemployment?

Notice how they dropped the Keep America Great slogan knowing they haven’t accomplished anything.

If anyone is scared to debate it’s Trump. His record alone is a disaster much less his ability to form a full sentence.

See? I told you. :lmao: