They're hereeee

Lilypad

Sat. afternoon 10 pups were born in 4 hrs.; 1 more was born between 1-3 am. Mama dog and pups are doing GREAT!! :yahoo: I had a whelping box all ready for her but she chose the laundry room instead. She is a wonderful mother dog! All pups manage to feed and be cleaned w/ease.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Sat. afternoon 10 pups were born in 4 hrs.; 1 more was born between 1-3 am. Mama dog and pups are doing GREAT!! :yahoo: I had a whelping box all ready for her but she chose the laundry room instead. She is a wonderful mother dog! All pups manage to feed and be cleaned w/ease.

WHERE ARE THE PIC!!!! :tantrum

congrats :yahoo:

Lilypad

Less than 3 days old...growing like weeds; Mama such a great mama dog!!

Attachments

• 8.13.13.jpg
    8.13.13.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 251

Lilypad

I don't think I've ever heard of that kind of hound. They are beautiful. Is their dad the same type of dog?

State dog of NC; originally from Germany used for hunting boar-she was p/u as a stray. Unknown baby daddy.

Roman

What FAT little babies! Adorable, just plain adorable. ICit, you know you want one. Go for it. You deserve a bundle of pure cuteness, and so do you Mama!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
What FAT little babies! Adorable, just plain adorable. ICit, you know you want one. Go for it. You deserve a bundle of pure cuteness, and so do you Mama!

:smack: :buttkick: :smack:

bite your lip woman!!!! :whistle: I was checking out the fawn/red one

:killingme