Thief!

TPD

the poor dad
Last night at 10:45pm someone stole all of our wooden pallets stacked behind the store. About 10 of them. We just put in new security cameras in the last 2 weeks so still trying to get location and lights right, but based on the picture, appears to be a 4 door dark colored Chevy pulling a 2 axle trailer. Yup like any other pickup rolling around the county. The trailer was loaded with pallets so I wasn’t his first stop. Keep your eyes open. Not a big loss but a thief none the less!

TPD

the poor dad
At $10 apiece on the market - he/she picked up $100 in the 3 minutes in my parking lot. We try to return them to our shippers because they always need them but as glhs said - we will give 1 or 2 to our good customers occasionally, sell them to you if we don't know you. By the looks of the trailer load it was a $1000+ on there.

glhs837

Power with Control
Was just in this afternoon, Mrs GLHS was impressed with the plants and said the price for that level of plant was great. Brought home some baskets, tomatoes, and a couple of spices.

TPD

the poor dad
Was just in this afternoon, Mrs GLHS was impressed with the plants and said the price for that level of plant was great. Brought home some baskets, tomatoes, and a couple of spices.

Were you here during the rush we just had - every parking space filled up, people circling look for a spot to squat.
I'm trying something different with plants this year to keep the quality up. Just got a bunch of plants this morning - the herbs were really great imo. Will be continuing to refresh every couple of days. Thx for your business!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
At $10 apiece on the market - he/she picked up $100 in the 3 minutes in my parking lot.

At least $10...the larger 4'x8' pallets that we accumulate here at the shop from metal deliveries are credited to the delivery driver that goes to the trouble of hauling them back home at $20 each.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Do you have any basil? We are having the hardest time trying to find fresh basil. LW said she would start growing her own if she had to.

PeoplesElbow

Damn I had 4 I couldnt give away. Would you be upset of I drove down there and dumped them off in the middle of the night? I spent a couple hours tearing them up and just ended up with a couple pieces of ash to show for it.

glhs837

Power with Control
Were you here during the rush we just had - every parking space filled up, people circling look for a spot to squat.
I'm trying something different with plants this year to keep the quality up. Just got a bunch of plants this morning - the herbs were really great imo. Will be continuing to refresh every couple of days. Thx for your business!

Nah, was around 3pm I think. Someone was loading or unloading bags of soil or maybe mulch on the side.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I remember when Hechinger's gave these way ... Nice firewood for my garage wood stove

Grumpy

At $10 apiece on the market
:lol: At my office across from the base, we always had a stack outside receiving of 5-10 for months at a time, free for the taking. Son, during the winter, likes to sit outside with the dogs by the fire barrel, he is always bringing 3 or 4 home weekly for burning from whatever job he is working at. Right now, I 5 heavy duty ones sitting behind my sheds.

Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad
New enhanced pics. Appears to be #1 male working alone with the pants with the 2 reflective stripes on each leg. Trailer has tall ramps on back.

Attachments

• Truck Trailer.jpg
    Truck Trailer.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 77

PeoplesElbow

:lol: At my office across from the base, we always had a stack outside receiving of 5-10 for months at a time, free for the taking. Son, during the winter, likes to sit outside with the dogs by the fire barrel, he is always bringing 3 or 4 home weekly for burning from whatever job he is working at. Right now, I 5 heavy duty ones sitting behind my sheds.
I get emails all the time about free pallets, us why I wondered why someone would steal them.