Things to do this weekend

firemn131

Hi. First time posting here..I have a friend coming to town (Solomons) for the weekend. We are looking for some interesting events to go to..Probably the river concert..Anything else going on?..

thnx

firemn131

my mistake

Oh, i actually thought that this was a things to do forum, not a general one..So glad that you investigated for me...

Man, so tired of people looking for something to jump on people for something...

Just wanted some friendly community advice..

ya know, i found myself reading a thread on here and was pretty amazed at how quick people were to jump on each other...then i thought it was just maybe a random thing...but i am leaning more towards that this local forum is just vicious by nature.

Never mind i will figure out things to do the old fasioned way..

thnks for your time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh, i actually thought that this was a things to do forum, not a general one..So glad that you investigated for me...

Man, so tired of people looking for something to jump on people for something...

Just wanted some friendly community advice..

ya know, i found myself reading a thread on here and was pretty amazed at how quick people were to jump on each other...then i thought it was just maybe a random thing...but i am leaning more towards that this local forum is just vicious by nature.

Never mind i will figure out things to do the old fasioned way..

thnks for your time.

I think you lost your sense of humor. Didn't the :lol: do anything for you? And you're welcome for providing the link to the calendar of event. Sheesh...

bcp

In My Opinion
Do they still have that dancing girl down on Great Mills Blvd?

Thats always a good time.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Hi. First time posting here..I have a friend coming to town (Solomons) for the weekend. We are looking for some interesting events to go to..Probably the river concert..Anything else going on?..

thnx

Solomons Island - The Official Solomons Maryland Visitors Guide may have events listed.

Schooner Heron Charters is supposed to be very cool!

Besides good food and awesome beers, The Ruddy Duck usually has live music early evening.

I think it's Bunky's that rents jet skis.

The Calvert Marine Museum is always fun.

firemn131

man, i am sorry..I got to reading the Hello Boys thread and i guess it really sent me down the wrong road..I did jump to the wrong assumption. thnks for the link, it is very helpful..

frequentflier

happy to be living
man, i am sorry..I got to reading the Hello Boys thread and i guess it really sent me down the wrong road..I did jump to the wrong assumption. thnks for the link, it is very helpful..

There is also a visitors center as you enter the island (kind of under the bridge) that has a lot of info.
Glad to help :)

nobody really

I need a nap

don't let one thread give you the wrong impression. Everybody on here is so very mutha f*cking sweet.