Think Fast - Favorite Christmas Movie

SailorGirl

So here's my fight plan near as I can figure out. I'm going to neener neener him at 50 paces and rag him that Die Hard is not a Christmas movie, at which point he'll be so outraged, that he'll start the slap down, I'll pull hair, somewhere in there I'll be ripping his bodice for Gilligan, this should make him laugh, at which point I'll tickle - because no fight is complete without tickling, I'll eventually pin him down and won't let him up until he declares Die Hard is NOT a Christmas movie at which point I'll spray him with whipped cream and top it off with sprinkles.

Did I miss anything?

Poor Yooper, he's probably not even up yet.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So here's my fight plan near as I can figure out. I'm going to neener neener him at 50 paces and rag him that Die Hard is not a Christmas movie, at which point he'll be so outraged, that he'll start the slap down, I'll pull hair, somewhere in there I'll be ripping his bodice for Gilligan, this should make him laugh, at which point I'll tickle - because no fight is complete without tickling, I'll eventually pin him down and won't let him up until he declares Die Hard is NOT a Christmas movie at which point I'll spray him with whipped cream and top it off with sprinkles.

Did I miss anything?

Poor Yooper, he's probably not even up yet.
Nothing says Christmas like AHS: Hotel!

mitzi

Did you add the Drummer Boy song to your response? It was weird, I read your response and scrolled down and the song started playing. It was like a twilight zone moment - and I didn't see any links I could have fat fingered.
No I didn't. It must've been your imagination :lmao:

Kyle

Just being a fly in the ointment...
PREMO Member
SPLC Adds 'Die Hard' Christmas Movie Denial To List Of Extremist Hate Ideologies

MONTOGOMERY, AL—The Southern Poverty Law Center has added the denial of Die Hard being a Christmas movie to its list of noted hate-filled ideologies such as neo-nazism, white nationalism, and holocaust denial.

"We take Die Hard very seriously," said the chairman of the SPLC Herman Smithers. "It has all the elements: A heartwarming story about reconnecting with your family, lots of red and green (mostly red), Christmas music, a Christmas party, and most notably, a terrorist's corpse is decorated to look like Santa Clause and dons a sign that reads 'now I have a machine gun ho-ho-ho.'"