Thinking about buying

Magnum

Should be Huntin
gumby said:
940 pounds. :shocking: :shocking: Hope it's going on a concrete pad. :lmao: :lmao:
Yeah concrete slab on the side on the house I'm putting it on. I'm limited to 2 rooms where it could go.... The rest has the basement below :lmao: I could shore it up if needed but it'll do on the slab.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My BIL got his gun safe from the Country furniture in Waldorf. He did A LOT of research (should've been an enginneer not a cop) and found that the safe he got was one of the better ones on the civilian market.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
kom526 said:
My BIL got his gun safe from the Country furniture in Waldorf. He did A LOT of research (should've been an enginneer not a cop) and found that the safe he got was one of the better ones on the civilian market.
Oh Fred's you mean? I will not buy anything from them. I really do not like their attitude and the way they act towards customers.

kom526

Magnum said:
Oh Fred's you mean? I will not buy anything from them. I really do not like their attitude and the way they act towards customers.
Country furniture on Rt 5 across from the McDonald's, not Fred's Sporting goods.

kom526

Are you talking about Fred's sports, the place with horse statue on 301? I'm talking about the furniture store on 5 it's next to a church about 1/2 north of Post Office Road and 50yds south of Beacon Surplus. Anyway, the guy we talked to was an older guy w/ white hair real nice and had some great stories of being a cop in DC in the 60's and early 70's. Either way, good luck with your safe purchase. Will the addition of a safe in your house affect your homeowner's policy in any way? All my guns are in my BILs safe now because of our move.