Thinking about visiting back in Nebraska, now waiting for it to float by on the Mississipi River

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Things are looking "ducky" for the Husker state. It's back home for some of us.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Ohhhhhh no. (Feigning :shocking: over here). It's Trumps "Katrina". :jameo: Wait a moment. Never mind. Not enough black folk. More of a vanilla city than a chocolate one. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I may ...

Ohhhhhh no. (Feigning :shocking: over here). It's Trumps "Katrina". :jameo: Wait a moment. Never mind. Not enough black folk. More of a vanilla city than a chocolate one. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Friends back home are complaining that they're not getting any news coverage. Another friend replied, "That's because that area doesn't have any black people."

stgislander

PREMO Member
Friends back home are complaining that they're not getting any news coverage. Another friend replied, "That's because that area doesn't have any black people."
With the exception of the east coast rain today, TWC has been flood coverage non-stop since before the weekend.

Reactions: BOP

stgislander

PREMO Member
I would bet not a one of them has flood insurance.
These people are screwed.

The woman I saw this morning talking with TWC about her destroyed restaurant said she didn't have flood insurance because her building was not in the recognized flood plain.

Hijinx

The woman I saw this morning talking with TWC about her destroyed restaurant said she didn't have flood insurance because her building was not in the recognized flood plain.
Probably 80% of these homes weren't. They are just Sh1t outta luck.