Thinning the herd again

thurley42

HY;FR
So, we're out of money and broke. We need to cut back, thin out good soldiers for asinine reasons, and shut down programs. All due to lack of funding.

Hey, I got an idea!!!! Let's get new uniforms!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Soldiers told new rules governing tattoos, grooming standards on the way - Army - Stripes

Under the new policy, new recruits will not be allowed to have tattoos that show below the elbows and knees or above the neckline, Chandler told troops. Current soldiers may be grandfathered in, but all soldiers will still be barred from having any tattoos that are racist, sexist or extremist.

So...that rules out 98% of the coolest tattoos I have ever seen. :ohwell: I bet a "Devil Dog" tat would be extremist too.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
So, we're out of money and broke. We need to cut back, thin out good soldiers for asinine reasons, and shut down programs. All due to lack of funding.

Hey, I got an idea!!!! Let's get new uniforms!!!

We are not out of money, the federal government has more money then it's every had. It just needs more money for barry's entitlement programs and liberals always like taking money from the military to give to welfare whores.........er I mean their constituents.

BOP

Soldiers told new rules governing tattoos, grooming standards on the way - Army - Stripes

Under the new policy, new recruits will not be allowed to have tattoos that show below the elbows and knees or above the neckline, Chandler told troops. Current soldiers may be grandfathered in, but all soldiers will still be barred from having any tattoos that are racist, sexist or extremist.[/QUOT

Would a rainbow tat be considered sexist?

Since they are anti-Christian, they're allowed.