Third World Immigrant Medical Workers Exploited by NYC Democrats

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Unfortunately, it is impossible to draw attention to the conditions that these people are subjected to without drawing attention to ways in which they contribute to their own suffering and to the suffering of others around them.

For one, these workers tend to have complete disregard for professional standards. Second, because they are willing to work for cheap, healthcare facilities are reluctant to hire actual Americans with standard literacy skills; and third, since they tend to be ignorant of and apathetic towards the state labor laws, they enable abusive behavior from foreign born superiors -- behavior that would never be tolerated by acculturated Americans. Although what these immigrant medical workers have to deal with on a daily basis is quite profound and needs to be addressed, one first needs to talk about how these people contribute to their own wage stagnation and why they are treated by healthcare agencies and many direct employers like slave laborers.

When I first started receiving calls about a week ago to work permanently at Elmhurst Hospital, even though the money was very tempting, two things made me decide against it: my health and the prospect of working with these low culture immigrants, mostly women from the Caribbean (Jamaica and Haiti), Africa, and the Philippines. My apprehension was two-fold. These women tend to be unhelpful, verbally combative and sometimes even outright refusing to speak English on the floor, making their medical units a multicultural nightmare. Their indifference to professional protocol also means that they can put your own license at risk. I have personally witnessed medical directors coming close to being suspended and investigated for careless mistakes made by medical subordinates who lied and covered up to save their own hides.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/third_world_immigrant_medical_workers_exploited_by_nyc_democrats_.html

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Buy American
Hire American

Anyway, as the article stated, much of NYC is a third world shithole so it's not surprising it has such a high death toll. The media like to tout NYC as some sort of norm because that's where they all live, but it's really an aberration.

herb749

Buy American
Hire American

Anyway, as the article stated, much of NYC is a third world shithole so it's not surprising it has such a high death toll. The media like to tout NYC as some sort of norm because that's where they all live, but it's really an aberration.

The media also likes to tout healthcare in Europe. How's that working out for them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
oh but Progressives want Medicare for Everyone .... how do you get that

HIRING Barely qualified Immigrants who won't maintain standards ...

I would like to have every one of those progbots be hospitalized with a serious condition in a facility staffed by third-world immigrants that no speakee engrish and don't give a chit about the patients. Perhaps they would change their mind.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I would like to have every one of those progbots be hospitalized with a serious condition in a facility staffed by third-world immigrants that no speakee engrish and don't give a chit about the patients. Perhaps they would change their mind.

Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Cuomo ... Sanders

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Cuomo ... Sanders

I'm more thinking about the dipshits that vote for them. The politicians just do what they can get away with from their knucklehead constituents. Look at how many of these lame ass Governors and Mayors clearly have no idea how to run their fiefdom, yet they have been returned to office over and over.

Stupid needs to hurt.

WingsOfGold

If they're this desperate expect Richard Kimble to be pardoned and put to work.
ss226174_-_photograph_of_david_janssen_as_dr_richard_kimble_from_the_fugitive_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__17032__11599.1394482926.1280.1280.jpg

UglyBear

I know I sound like a broken record, but we have seen all this crap in the good ol' USSR, where medical care was free, and the medical staff treated you worse than crap. No thank you.