This explains a lot of things......

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
You're thinking about your siblings aren't you? I always said that Mom & Dad liked me better than you....Now I know why.... :banana:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This was a topic on here before and I still think it's faulty "analysis". I'd like to see them study parents who have one homely kid and one good-looking one to see if they're treated differently.

Anyway, nobody likes ugly people so you homelies out there better straighten up and start taking better care of yourselves. A good haircut can hide a multitude of sins.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
A good haircut can hide a multitude of sins.
Not always.

Attachments

• DoWhat.jpg
    DoWhat.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 99

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
This was a topic on here before and I still think it's faulty "analysis". I'd like to see them study parents who have one homely kid and one good-looking one to see if they're treated differently.

Anyway, nobody likes ugly people so you homelies out there better straighten up and start taking better care of yourselves. A good haircut can hide a multitude of sins.
I gave up on the mullet :ohwell:

mrweb

Iron City
vraiblonde said:

What if one of the parents are homely and the kids are attractive...hummmm...maybe that's why my kids didn't want to be around me?? :nerd: