This forum is a bit slow for some reason

bcp

In My Opinion
Now, the forum that I am coming from has a new post at the rate of one per second,, 24 hours a day. You can always find someone to argue with or to make fun of.

this forum seems to be a bit slower on the response.

I have taken it upon myself to study this situation, and I have come up with the reason.

The people that post here are younger and actually have a life.
not fair.

Here is what we have to do to correct this problem.

From here on out, all posters will pretend that they are old balding fat married guys and act accordingly.

the female posters will pretend that they are old fat hairy married women, and act accordingly.

this should cure the problem now.

bcp

In My Opinion
The other is faster, but the people do nothing but fight.
Actually I would prefer slower and less fighting.

go there and check it out you will see what I mean..
in the first place, as soon as you register, you will be accused of being a poster that was banned for some hideous crime against society.

just tired of it. Reading here it seems like a really good group of people.

S

Shutterbug

bcp said:
The other is faster, but the people do nothing but fight.
Actually I would prefer slower and less fighting.

go there and check it out you will see what I mean..
in the first place, as soon as you register, you will be accused of being a poster that was banned for some hideous crime against society.

just tired of it. Reading here it seems like a really good group of people.
You'll find it's not much different here, we just pay the premo to fight in the personal forums. :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
bcp said:
From here on out, all posters will pretend that they are old balding fat married guys and act accordingly.

the female posters will pretend that they are old fat hairy married women, and act accordingly.
Pretend? :confused:

willie

The Sad Solution for Fat Bottomed Girls
by MarylandPitChick 12-05-2005 05:58 PM

They do serious research on that forum.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
bcp said:
Yeah, I was on there a few months ago and immediately got my ass handed to me. Haven't been back. :lol:

Anyway, welcome :howdy: We fight a lot around here, too. :whistle:

StarCat

"Can you vacuum a cat?

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I love my two pure white long-haired persian-ish cats, but they seem to be shedding alot lately on my brand new burgundy rugs.

Can I use a vac to get rid of the excess hair? Is there any special ways to make them shed less?

Help, cat people!"

:rolleyes:

and if you keep reading, you will see that quite a few of them actually HAVE vacuumed their cats.

mainman

Set Trippin
StarCat said:
"Can you vacuum a cat?

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I love my two pure white long-haired persian-ish cats, but they seem to be shedding alot lately on my brand new burgundy rugs.

Can I use a vac to get rid of the excess hair? Is there any special ways to make them shed less?

Help, cat people!"

:rolleyes:

and if you keep reading, you will see that quite a few of them actually HAVE vacuumed their cats.
You know damn well you broke out the vacuum after you read this...:duh:

V

Vixen

My lab would jump in front of my vacuum cleaner when I was using the attachment hose. He wanted me to vacuum him. :lol:

I am amazed at the petty grips of pet owners. They are going to shed, they are going to have occasional accidents; they are going to get sick; they are going play/break/chew with things occasionally that you’d rather them not.

But that is the deal with pet ownership.

My kids leave messes all over the house. :bawl: What should I do? :sarcastic:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Vixen said:
My lab would jump in front of my vacuum cleaner when I was using the attachment hose. He wanted me to vacuum him. :lol:

I am amazed at the petty grips of pet owners. They are going to shed, they are going to have occasional accidents; they are going to get sick; they are going play/break/chew with things occasionally that you’d rather them not.

But that is the deal with pet ownership.

My kids leave messes all over the house. :bawl: What should I do? :sarcastic:
Yeah but can I vacum my kids:confused:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Dougstermd said:
Yeah but can I vacum my kids:confused:
Yeah you can! :jet: It was great!! Gave kid a haircut and vacuumed him and all the hair up. Attacked my wife with the vacuum and discovered how to make machinery-aided hickies! She had to wear a turtleneck to work the next day! :lmao: :killingme

Those were the days! :bawl: