This forum is in need of a feel good story...

Chris0nllyn

The sisters managed to run out, but five dogs were stuck inside the house. Baby rushed back inside and rescued them.

"There was one hiding underneath the bed," family member Charles Land told KOCO. "Baby actually went in there grabbed it by the neck and drug it outside."

Wow.

For some reason, these dogs still get a bad rap, no matter the story. Just look at the comments.

Great story! Happy Ending! Now prove it was a pit bull.

Just because it looks like a pit and the owner says "my dog is a pit" doesn't mean it IS a pit. I learned that from the pit mongers. Let's see DNA testing!

When a shorthaired muscular dog, with jaws like an alligator, whose owner says "I got my pit bull as a puppy, I don't know why he killed my Mom while she was baby sitting" (google Betty Todd), does exactly what a pit bull was created to do: bite for no reason other than opporturnity, and then not let go, the pit mongers say "that couldn't be a pit bull!"

They still creep the hell out of me and their reputation, whether or not deserved, entices many unsavory and emotionally unstable people to own them

mamatutu

mama to two
How sweet!

Yes!

Wow.

For some reason, these dogs still get a bad rap, no matter the story. Just look at the comments.

I hadn't read the comments. Sad.

Pit Bulls can be go-for-your-throat dogs or they can be lap dogs; same with, say, Pomeranians, or some other small breed. It all depends on how they're raised.
I know.....we all know that.

Cesar Millan explains:

http://www.cesarsway.com/dogbehavior/basics/How-Did-Pit-Bulls-Get-a-Bad-Rap

Thanks for the link!