This has been the best year of my life

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whatever your dream, DO IT!

I was scared, too. I melted down. Ask my friends. Then off we went and OMG!!! So amazing and I can't believe how silly I was to freak out.

DO IT!!!

littlelady

God bless the USA

I was scared, too. I melted down. Ask my friends. Then off we went and OMG!!! So amazing and I can't believe how silly I was to freak out.

DO IT!!!

The DO IT got me, so I replied to your post. Where we are now wasn't, exactly, our dream (dreams change/we were going to move to CO where hub spent 15 years and loved it there, or living on a boat), but we moved to be near dot (recently diagnosed with MS), and we are 5 minutes from her house, instead of an hour and a half. It ends up being a dream because our granddot is the spitting image of our dot, and just as precious, and way too much fun! We get lots of hugs; especially, from dot because she is so appreciative we are near. It was scary for me to clean out 20 years of things in St. Leonard, and put our house up for sale, and buy a house in Olney (yes, Olney :jet:)before the other was sold. I did freak out, too, and had a total meltdown! I never was a spontaneous person, but have adapted. I have always been a thinker, but, now, I realize, me thinks too much. :lol: In the end, it all worked out. Calvert house is sold and we are loving being grandparents, and babysitting our hearts out! Pun intended.

Yahoo :yahoo: for me and you! Life is good!

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Hopefully the next 12 will be just as exciting. New England and the Keys sounds like an amazing combination. Toss in Montreal for a little international flair. Ohhlaalaa.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

DO IT!!!