This is exactly what at-risk black communities need

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
All of this triggered by one person, one cop. I still wonder if he truly understands what his action has done to the world.

SamSpade

George Floyd is just an excuse. Chuckie and Nancy can't even say that man's name right.

If this isn't a deepfake - and I don't know if it is - it should be proof enough the Democrats don't give a crap about African Americans.
It may be a widely spread idea that the Dems care and the Republicans don't, but I think the truth is, nobody does unless it helps them.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
George Floyd is just an excuse. Chuckie and Nancy can't even say that man's name right.
The timing was right. Mounting anger at cops, many out of work, financial stress, lots of free time... it might have happened some other place, some other incident, but it just all came together with this single event.

But I'd still like to know what that cop thinks these days about being a world wide trigger. His family, his legacy...

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

All of this triggered by one person, one cop. I still wonder if he truly understands what his action has done to the world.
You must be f-cking joking? You think the action of one copper started this? This is the result of the constant, 'White Supremacy! White man is the bad guy!', BS from the Jewish controlled media. [Think what you may of me. However? If you conduct your own research? You will find this statement, truthful]. JHFC. You are so far ignorant. I doubt you will ever be enlightened with, nor, accept, the truth.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

:lmao:You are a very angry, sad little person.
Ohhh. If you only knew the contempt I have for the ignorant, such as yourself. Me, angry? Sad? Your adjectives? Way off target. Try again.
Actually? I am quite happy and content.

I am satisfied in the knowledge that you, and others, of your thoughts, mindset. Will be the first to leave, body decaying, this plane of existence when things get down and dirty.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Have to get your head out of my ass first.
Apologies. However? For what you mistake as my head, up your ass? Is actually the c-ck of your prostitute boy toy causing the pain you associate with my acumen. I understand your misplaced commentary. Now? Please. Let those anal sphincter fissures and bleeding tissue tears, heal, properly, before engaging in adult conversation regarding the current subject.