This Is Getting Ridiculous..

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Everytime - it seems - that I change the channel on my DirecTV box, to surf a new channel, a commercial is playing. WTH? :cds:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Get more channels

I've GOT 209 channels already! I need more? :jameo:

Notice how they are making the videos of food appear all that much lucious looking?

Oh, who's that nerdy looking red headed woman dressed in a white outfit with abnormally red lipstick......?

PrepH4U

Notice how they are making the videos of food appear all that much lucious looking?

Oh, who's that nerdy looking red headed woman dressed in a white outfit with abnormally red lipstick......?[/QUOTE]

hmmm Maybe if you adjust your focus!! :killingme

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

Oh, who's that nerdy looking red headed woman dressed in a white outfit with abnormally red lipstick......?[/QUOTE]

hmmm Maybe if you adjust your focus!! :killingme

Maybe!

Geeez! I just surfed onto chan 307. "Shallow Hal". Remember that movie?

The guy goes under a spell I think, and meets this gorgeous blonde. But there's a problem....:lol:

sockgirl77

I'm fairly certain if Penn met a lard ass with boobs to grope, a snatch, and well umm maybe breathing he'd be more than willing. :shrug:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
Everytime - it seems - that I change the channel on my DirecTV box, to surf a new channel, a commercial is playing. WTH? :cds:

I have been complaining about the same thing. It is annoying. I hate commercials. I turn it every time, even if it is just for 3 minutes. Now every channel has 5 million commercials.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I have been complaining about the same thing. It is annoying. I hate commercials. I turn it every time, even if it is just for 3 minutes. Now every channel has 5 million commercials.

I hardly watch TV as is... but when I do, I can say I next to never watch a show that is airing at that very moment, meaning most of what I do watch is from recordings. I just zoom through those commercials. I don't know how I ever functioned prior to being able to just record a show. Commercials can be so long sometimes that you simply forget what you were even watching. At least I do...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

Yeah! And I'm paying $78.00 a month just so I can watch 'em over and over again?

I wonder if Dish Network is this bad?

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I hardly watch TV as is... but when I do, I can say I next to never watch a show that is airing at that very moment, meaning most of what I do watch is from recordings. I just zoom through those commercials. I don't know how I ever functioned prior to being able to just record a show. Commercials can be so long sometimes that you simply forget what you were even watching. At least I do...

I love my tivo.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Travel agencies are a big hit too. They want you to "Book It" and get tickets to an island in the Caribbean at low low prices. :lol:

Business must not be so good with the economy floundering and people without jobs.