This is Hollywood at it's finest!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there

“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has," Streisand told The Times. “You can say ‘molested,' but those children, as you heard say [grown-up Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She really needs a script writer for her interviews. I understand what she's trying to say, but yikes!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Diana Ross urged critics of Michael Jackson to "stop in the name of love."

The former Supremes frontwoman tweeted Saturday, "This is what’s on my heart this morning. I believe and trust that Michael Jackson was and is A magnificent incredible force to me and to many others. STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE."

Hijinx

There is nothing new about "Artists" who feel that being an "Artist" entitles them to have sex with under aged kids ,other people's wives, and even beast's of burden. They see nothing wrong with doing it themselves and will not condemn their fellow"Artists" for doing it. It's all part of their being above the usual rules of society so far they can make their own rules.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Blame it on DNA, funny how DNA is a convient cover for being a pedophile, but when it comes to sexual identity, they ignore the X's and O's - Y?