This is how dumb I am

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The motorhome has developed another problem: the kitchen sink is not only leaking but flooded out the storage area below it. I noticed this after I had washed the dishes but before I had rinsed them. So I stood there like a dummy going, gee, how am I going to rinse my dishes now???

It was only a few years ago that I was doing dishes - the whole schmear - outside. And yet it took me a moment to remember that I can rinse dishes outside with the hose. Take them outside in the dishpan, rinse them, put the in the drainer, bring them back in.

Duh.

I scare me.

Anyway, Monello has a call in to the guy to come take a look and see if he can patch us back together. I just need this thing to get Monello safely to PCB, then it can explode for all I care. We're running into a stretch of bad luck....but maybe not. In the past when I've been overwhelmed by "bad luck" the sequence of events led to way better life for me - one that I couldn't even imagine, let alone plan for - so I don't really look at stuff like this as a negative anymore. Just a frustrating annoying challenge.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, it gets even stupider.

I got under the sink because I'm smaller with smaller hands and it's easier for me to reach things (for a change). I had Monello pull out the sprayer arm so I could track it to the connector, and he said.....

Ready?

"Hey, this sprayer head is really loose," and he screwed it in tighter.

So anyway, it appears that our leak is fixed.

Wouldn't it have been some chit to have the repair guy get here, only to tighten the freaking sprayer? :banghead: :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Okay, it gets even stupider.

I got under the sink because I'm smaller with smaller hands and it's easier for me to reach things (for a change). I had Monello pull out the sprayer arm so I could track it to the connector, and he said.....
Ready?

"Hey, this sprayer head is really loose," and he screwed it in tighter.

So anyway, it appears that our leak is fixed.

Wouldn't it have been some chit to have the repair guy get here, only to tighten the freaking sprayer? :banghead: :lol:
I once called the washing machine repairman because the door would close. He came out and within a minute, he removed a pebble. :lmao:

Feel better now? :biggrin:

NextJen

Raisin cane
I just got new reclining furniture. Didn't realize it had a button to lock it in place to not recline. I must have accidently pushed the button. So an hour after the delivery guys left, the recliner 'wasn't working' and I was ready to call the furniture store. Thankfully I figured it out before some technician came out and pushed a button to make it work again. 😄