This is NOT funny

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
This is news....Don't laugh...

Drunk woman dies in cemetery accident

Sep 7, 11:24 AM (ET)

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - An inebriated Belgian woman died in a freak accident when she ended up beneath a heavy grave stone at a cemetery, local news agency Belga said Wednesday.

The 33-year-old was on her way home from a bar in the Belgian town of Pulle in the early hours of Saturday when she took a short cut through the cemetery.

But she urgently needed to relieve herself and crouched down between two gravestones. As she lost her balance, she grabbed one of the stones which gave way and landed on top of her.

The public prosecutor's office said she died of suffocation as she was unable to lift the heavy stone.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I'm convinced! I must urgently write a letter to the President's Administration stressing to them the immediate need for gravestone reinforcement everywhere before such a national tragedy can occur within our borders! America should not have to mourn the loss of a fine citizen comparable to this woman because our graveyards have supplied weak headstones!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
hvp05 said:
I'm convinced! I must urgently write a letter to the President's Administration stressing to them the immediate need for gravestone reinforcement everywhere before such a national tragedy can occur within our borders! America should not have to mourn the loss of a fine citizen comparable to this woman because our graveyards have supplied weak headstones!
I suggest you email him to ensure a more rapid response from his task force. :yay:

Mikeinsmd

hvp05 said:
And set up a dum dum....er....a... I mean "victim's" compensation fund!! :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah!

Mikeinsmd said:
And set up a dum dum....er....a... I mean "victim's" compensation fund!! :yay:

We'll issue her a credit card and then authorize a congessional hearing as to why she never used it!

willie

How could they know exactly what happened? There's lots of reasons a pickled barfly with her drawers down, could end up under a headstone.