This is real,,,,BLM eh???

GregV814

words escape me.

Attachments

• racist.jpg
    racist.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 338

CRHS89

I really can't wrap my head around some of the sh*t that is going on and coming out of people's mouths. Its like this is a really bad movie that someone made and we would all say "yeah like any of that would actually happen". But it isn't a movie and it is really happening. It makes me mad and incredibly sad. And scared of what comes next.

Hijinx

People go around with their eyes closed and do not believe there are animals like this in the world.
Believe me there are. Human life means nothing to people like him, and there are more of them than we realize.
There is little difference between this and aborting, Only the fetus burned alive with salt suffers more.
Murder is murder.
When we start allowing late term abortions and letting failed abortions die we send the message that murder is ok.
The little girl was lucky the one killing seemed to satisfy this animal or she would be dead too.

This little boy just happened to be there when this fool snapped.
The guy will claim insanity and we will pay to keep him alive and healthy and well fed until they call him cured and let him out.

TPD

the poor dad
I really can't wrap my head around some of the sh*t that is going on and coming out of people's mouths. Its like this is a really bad movie that someone made and we would all say "yeah like any of that would actually happen". But it isn't a movie and it is really happening. It makes me mad and incredibly sad. And scared of what comes next.

“scared of what comes next.”

^^that right there. If we elect a democratic president in November we are screwed. I have half heartedly joked with my family the last two years about buying an island in the Caribbean. After November 3rd it may no longer be a joke...

TPD

the poor dad
The guy will claim insanity and we will pay to keep him alive and healthy and well fed until they call him cured and let him out.

the justice system now more than ever is not making sense. We are letting rapists and murderers go free while locking up gym owners defying government lockdown orders and everyday citizens not wearing masks. This crap needs to stop!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've said before, it's like we are living in a parallel universe.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the justice system now more than ever is not making sense. We are letting rapists and murderers go free while locking up gym owners defying government lockdown orders and everyday citizens not wearing masks. This crap needs to stop!

It's the Democrat Mayors and Governors doing this crap.

Reactions: BOP

General Lee

Obama always said change is coming to America. Effects of previous administrations are often felt for a long time after they are gone. All this BS we are dealing with these days........ Think about it.

Louise

About 6 months ago our Black neighbors, three doors down, ran out to see us when we were walking our dog. They said they see us often doing that, and wanted to give us a new bag of dog treats because their dog had just died. That was so nice and sad, at the same time. We are White. About 2 months ago, a storm came through and a tree fell on the Black neighbors house. Husband was out the door with his chain saw in no time flat to help get the tree off their house. The point of my post is there is no racism on my street, or in my house. And, I was raised in the South by awesome parents who taught me better than the racists who are happy that innocent children are being shot dead. We have Hispanic, Nigerian, Jewish, White, Black, and in between on our street. We live in harmony. As it should be. God bless the USA, and the children who have died because of hatred. Soros and Communist politicians, anyone?

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Morality Policing

Hijinx

About 6 months ago our Black neighbors, three doors down, ran out to see us when we were walking our dog. They said they see us often doing that, and wanted to give us a new bag of dog treats because their dog had just died. That was so nice and sad, at the same time. We are White. About 2 months ago, a storm came through and a tree fell on the Black neighbors house. Husband was out the door with his chain saw in no time flat to help get the tree off their house. The point of my post is there is no racism on my street, or in my house. And, I was raised in the South by awesome parents who taught me better than the racists who are happy that innocent children are being shot dead. We have Hispanic, Nigerian, Jewish, White, Black, and in between on our street. We live in harmony. As it should be. God bless the USA, and the children who have died because of hatred. Soros and Communist politicians, anyone?

I know it's good to believe there is no racism in your neighborhood.
And it's good to see you and your neighborhood getting along.
That's the way it should be.

But remember the POS that killed this little boy was having dinner with this family the day before.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

There are a number of neighborhoods where different races live in peace. We don't hear about those on the news because nobody would watch it. Viewers want to see fights and violence and racial strife.

I've been noticing black people more lately - as in, seeing them instead of just taking in my surroundings without sorting people by race or having race register with me. I've been seeing black people and so far not one of them has bashed me over the head or killed my child. They're not rioting and looting. They're going about their business doing the same thing I am.

Now granted we don't frequent the inner cities and dystopian metro nightmares - if we did perhaps we'd see a different dynamic. The point is that the stuff we see on TV still isn't America as a whole - it's pockets of sh^t run by Democrats who like it when their cities are destroyed and their citizens are killing each other.

PJay

And it's good to see you and your neighborhood getting along.
That's the way it should be.

But remember the POS that killed this little boy was having dinner with this family the day before.

Just heard neighbor for 8 years!