This is taking Recycling too far!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Vietnamese police seize 345,000 used condoms ready to be sold as new

Police in Vietnam have seized hundreds of thousands of used condoms that had been cleaned, repackaged and ready to be sold as new, reports say.

The nearly 800 pounds of contraceptives – which investigators estimated to be equivalent to 345,000 condoms – were found in bags inside a warehouse in the province of Binh Duong, Reuters reported, citing a broadcast from the state-owned Vietnam Television.

A woman detained during a raid of the facility reportedly told police that the condoms were boiled in water before being reshaped on a wooden phallus and repackaged.

:twitch:

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Actually people should be getting 2 uses out of those things. But yes, recycling those is a bit much.

GregV814

Vietnamese police seize 345,000 used condoms ready to be sold as new

Police in Vietnam have seized hundreds of thousands of used condoms that had been cleaned, repackaged and ready to be sold as new, reports say.

The nearly 800 pounds of contraceptives – which investigators estimated to be equivalent to 345,000 condoms – were found in bags inside a warehouse in the province of Binh Duong, Reuters reported, citing a broadcast from the state-owned Vietnam Television.

A woman detained during a raid of the facility reportedly told police that the condoms were boiled in water before being reshaped on a wooden phallus and repackaged.

:twitch:
This is a 100% true story

Judge Ross was a Circuit Court judge in Prince Georges County years ago. In addition to criminal cases, he presided over paternity matters.
One case he was presiding is the A,B,C, D condom case.
One night , a double date progressed into sheer joy. Coupe A, B had vaginal intercourse with a condom.
Couple C,D got ready, but C had no such implement. He used A's condom, but turned it inside out... You know, safety.

Well, D had a baby with A's dna.

Who pays support???

True stuff!!! He ruled divine intervention and deferred support from either.

Hijinx

I bet rerolling condoms is not a high paying job.

I am just wondering a bit where they get these used condoms. Do they dredge them from the Hudson River or find them in the Bushes at colleges? Maybe they are dumpster searching or going through trash cans. Maybe they get them from sewage treatment plants as many people just flush them. Finding a hundred thousands of condoms is a big job.

Maybe in Viet Nam when you buy a rubber you have to leave a deposit and get money back when you return it.

limblips

PREMO Member
California needs to step up their recycling and zero impact programs. Can you imagine the angst Newsome will suffer if they are beat off out by Viet Nam?

PeoplesElbow

I've heard a story from a septic pumper who went to a house with a backup, found a ton of condoms clogging it up. He told the guy not to flush condoms, the guy said I dont use condoms, he found out his wife was hooking and the condoms were from all her John's.

luvmygdaughters

This is a 100% true story

Judge Ross was a Circuit Court judge in Prince Georges County years ago. In addition to criminal cases, he presided over paternity matters.
One case he was presiding is the A,B,C, D condom case.
One night , a double date progressed into sheer joy. Coupe A, B had vaginal intercourse with a condom.
Couple C,D got ready, but C had no such implement. He used A's condom, but turned it inside out... You know, safety.

Well, D had a baby with A's dna.

Who pays support???

True stuff!!! He ruled divine intervention and deferred support from either.
:faint:

Hijinx

I've heard a story from a septic pumper who went to a house with a backup, found a ton of condoms clogging it up. He told the guy not to flush condoms, the guy said I dont use condoms, he found out his wife was hooking and the condoms were from all her John's.

Well: At least she wasn't going bareback and he probably helped her spend the money.