This is the FDA:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

• Taylor Lee, FDA Economist: “Go to the unvaccinated and blow it [COVID vaccine] into them. Blow dart it into them.”
  • Lee: “Census goes door-to-door if you don’t respond. So, we have the infrastructure to do it [forced COVID vaccinations]. I mean, it’ll cost a ton of money. But I think, at that point, I think there needs to be a registry of people who aren’t vaccinated. Although that’s sounding very [much like Nazi] Germany.”
They better bring more than a social worker if they try that.

TPD

the poor dad
I just watched my favorite doctor during her meeting with the county commissioners last week. Between her and Randy Guy, I think they would both go door to door with a blow dart if they could. It is sickening to listen to her and Randy go on and on about the vaccine and booster shots. And now she wants us to get two shots at the same time - the vaccine and the flu shot - each in a different arm though.

stgislander

PREMO Member

• Taylor Lee, FDA Economist: “Go to the unvaccinated and blow it [COVID vaccine] into them. Blow dart it into them.”
  • Lee: “Census goes door-to-door if you don’t respond. So, we have the infrastructure to do it [forced COVID vaccinations]. I mean, it’ll cost a ton of money. But I think, at that point, I think there needs to be a registry of people who aren’t vaccinated. Although that’s sounding very [much like Nazi] Germany.”
They better bring more than a social worker if they try that.
Oh wait... that wasn't the Bee!?!?

Reactions: BOP

stgislander

PREMO Member
I just watched my favorite doctor during her meeting with the county commissioners last week. Between her and Randy Guy, I think they would both go door to door with a blow dart if they could. It is sickening to listen to her and Randy go on and on about the vaccine and booster shots. And now she wants us to get two shots at the same time - the vaccine and the flu shot - each in a different arm though.
You go to those meetings to just sit there and scowl at her don't you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Not a lot you can do about Nurse Ratched, but you can band together and make sure Randy Guy loses his job.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Attachments

• blow dart.jpg
    blow dart.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 41

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
And now she wants us to get two shots at the same time - the vaccine and the flu shot - each in a different arm though.
There was a tv ad about this a couple of days ago. It used to be (about 2 months ago...) that the CDC wanted a week between shots, now they say it's ok to get them together.

Your fav doc is just once again parroting the CDC.

BOP

It took just 13 minutes for me to get a violation for posting that. You know, it's interesting. They say "you violated the terms of our community standards" but they won't tell you specifically which one(s). Well, unless it's written down somewhere that "thou shalt not tell the truth."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It took just 13 minutes for me to get a violation for posting that. You know, it's interesting. They say "you violated the terms of our community standards" but they won't tell you specifically which one(s). Well, unless it's written down somewhere that "thou shalt not tell the truth."

Fakebook or Twitter?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

FB and Twitter have banned all Project Veritas stories because they're Democrats in their own words telling us what the overlords don't want us to know.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
FB and Twitter have banned all Project Veritas stories because they're Democrats in their own words telling us what the overlords don't want us to know.

Yep and over in the religion section - where I have been posting those Vigano tapes - those are being removed off You Tube.

It it pretty friken obvious government owns FB, Twit, and YT.

Hijinx

I just got 30 days in jail for saying that Biden was scattering Muslim savages all around the country,
Evidently facebook's Community Standards do not include the truth.

Reactions: BOP