This is the President of the United States

limblips

PREMO Member
His last words in this dementia driven babble are "I'm telling you too much."

What exactly did he tell us?

Nanny, Jill-off, Sack-me and the rest of his handlers should be forced to watch this on a 72 hour loop.

HemiHauler

Here you go:

If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don’t have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!

And here I thought he wouldn't have liked generals that lost :sshrug: "Total loser!", he would have shouted.

:lmao:

black dog

Free America
President Trump,
2.00 gas
Best unemployment numbers in decades.
Highest minority employment in history.
Economy was in overdrive.

And the democrats couldn't take it....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here you go:

And here I thought he wouldn't have liked generals that lost :sshrug: "Total loser!", he would have shouted.

:lmao:

You are such a predictable little bot. Any time someone notices that your boyfriend isn't all there, you run in all breathless and go, "But TRUMP!!! :jameo: "

:loser:

HemiHauler

You are such a predictable little bot. Any time someone notices that your boyfriend isn't all there, you run in all breathless and go, "But TRUMP!!! :jameo: "

:loser:

LOL, talk about as predictable as an urban yuppie.... You didn't read Trump's statement, did you? Just pointing to you people where the notion came from .. one senile old man mocking another senile old man in his OWN WORDS.

:crazy:

black dog

Free America
LOL, talk about as predictable as an urban yuppie.... You didn't read Trump's statement, did you? Just pointing to you people where the notion came from .. one senile old man mocking another senile old man in his OWN WORDS.

:crazy:

We all read it Dildo, we read the word "IF"..... IF.....IF

black dog

Free America
OMG, that's your read? He used "IF" as in hypothetically speaking?

LOL, that's awesome.

Let me remind you: Robert E. Lee LOST, he's a loser.

:roflmao:

My history teacher was wrong? We were taught he won at Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville.
We all know how Gettysburg turned out dildo... Funny how his name is still popular today...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Somewhere there's ANOTHER one - at the same event - where he's mumbling about the F Biden signs, but I mostly can't figure out what he wants to say.

Here's what I think:

Remember the last 5 years when the cultbots were accusing the normally abled of "speaking in code"? I'm thinking that it's them that speaks in code, to the point that they no longer communicate in or comprehend plain English. If texting vernacular were a verbal language, that's what Joe Biden speaks....complete with weird autocorrect.

So when Biden says things like, "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?" * the cultbots can translate that because they speak the same code, whereas we English speakers are like, "Da fuq?"

Dakota

~~~~~~~
but later that day...

black dog

Free America
Here's what I think:

Remember the last 5 years when the cultbots were accusing the normally abled of "speaking in code"? I'm thinking that it's them that speaks in code, to the point that they no longer communicate in or comprehend plain English. If texting vernacular were a verbal language, that's what Joe Biden speaks....complete with weird autocorrect.

So when Biden says things like, "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?" * the cultbots can translate that because they speak the same code, whereas we English speakers are like, "Da fuq?"

Its saying he needs to be at Cokesbury Village "Delaware" retirement community in the Alzheimer's wing.