This is what elitism looks like:

HemiHauler

And of course since she attended this event wearing that dress with the "Eat The Rich" meme on it, all you people have been doing is sharing it. Sure, sharing it under the guise of criticism and mockery, but sharing it nonetheless.

Brilliant move on her part I'd say. Some might suggest you're doing precisely what she wants you to do. :cheers:

phreddyp

And of course since she attended this event wearing that dress with the "Eat The Rich" meme on it, all you people have been doing is sharing it. Sure, sharing it under the guise of criticism and mockery, but sharing it nonetheless.

Brilliant move on her part I'd say. Some might suggest you're doing precisely what she wants you to do. :cheers:
I say that you are doing whatever your handlers suggest , never an original thought . Most likely a myna bird in a previous life .

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

:yawn:

BOP

Okay, fair point, although I'm not sure her thought processes are that advanced.

That doesn't negate the OP's point about the heavy aura of elitism, wouldn't you agree?

PS: the Chic-fil-A dress said "Tax the Rich," not "Eat the Rich."

CPUSA

Also, anyone who suggests AOC might be "brilliant" is too stupid for me to engage with and really needs to be laughed back into their Mommy's basement.
He's just auditioning for an appointment as her Court Jester, that's all.