This is what hypocrisy and greed look like:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Best Coffee Cup in Conservatism

mugs-all-2.jpg

lmor

AOC is selling "Tax the Rich" sweatshirts for.....$58.

:roflmao:

For a mere $27 you can drink your Black Ivory coffee from a "Tax the Rich" mug.

I liken her cult members to the people who sent Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker money. I hope she soaks them for every penny they have. :lmao:

Looks like captialism to me. The website does not say where the money is going.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Looks like captialism to me. The website does not say where the money is going.
It does, but it's not right up front. Your payment is actually a donation. However, it doesn't say to what, I assume the Democratic Party.

Can I make a purchase?

Purchases are campaign contributions. Thus, in order to make a 'purchase' you must consent to the contribution rules below.

1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
  4. I am at least eighteen years old.
  5. I am not a federal contractor.

BOP

AOC is selling "Tax the Rich" sweatshirts for.....$58.

For a mere $27 you can drink your Black Ivory coffee from a "Tax the Rich" mug.

I liken her cult members to the people who sent Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker money. I hope she soaks them for every penny they have. :lmao:
It's a lot easier than bar-tending for tips, or turning tricks. It just takes longer is all.

BOP

I thought Harley Sweatshirts were expensive. AOC even has them beat.
Yeah, I seldom buy Harley gear for that reason. I have boots because I needed them to ride on base. Everything else I have that says "Harley" on it could fit into an apple box, and most of it, including a leather jacket, was given to me. I don't like paying companies to advertise for them.

BOP

It does, but it's not right up front. Your payment is actually a donation. However, it doesn't say to what, I assume the Democratic Party.

Can I make a purchase?

Purchases are campaign contributions. Thus, in order to make a 'purchase' you must consent to the contribution rules below.

1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
  4. I am at least eighteen years old.
  5. I am not a federal contractor.
One cannot donate politically if one is a federal contractor?

Hijinx

Yeah, I seldom buy Harley gear for that reason. I have boots because I needed them to ride on base. Everything else I have that says "Harley" on it could fit into an apple box, and most of it, including a leather jacket, was given to me. I don't like paying companies to advertise for them.

I haven't bought one in years . Probably because I am cheap. Harley makes more money on clothes than they do by selling bikes.
$25 bucks for a $2.50 cent black T-shirt is just too much for me, and I like lighter colors.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

I haven't bought one in years . Probably because I am cheap. Harley makes more money on clothes than they do by selling bikes.
$25 bucks for a $2.50 cent black T-shirt is just too much for me, and I like lighter colors.
I take it back. I did buy a rust colored t-shirt when I was out in Reno in 2019. I was hoping for a buyout at the time, but was planning on working until April of this year. In any case, I thought "shoot, I might never be back this way again." So, I bought a tee-shirt. It was on sale, I want to say about $19.00, but I been wrong about stuff before.

black dog

Free America
I thought Harley Sweatshirts were expensive. AOC even has them beat.

I sent Willie a letter a few years ago with a picture of a ballcap at a local dealer.
I said Willie for 35.00 I would have thought at the least they would have been made and printed in America...
He didnt reply...Now I never have really been a fan of buying Harley clothing and accessories.
Different generation owner here.

Tees were much better and loads cheaper when each dealer could have there own shirts printed.

But I busted a friends balls years back.
I said Mike you know when you're a redneck?
He said when,
I said when you buy your wifes wedding ring at rhe Harley Dealer....
He said F U... lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

black dog

Free America
I take it back. I did buy a rust colored t-shirt when I was out in Reno in 2019. I was hoping for a buyout at the time, but was planning on working until April of this year. In any case, I thought "shoot, I might never be back this way again." So, I bought a tee-shirt. It was on sale, I want to say about $19.00, but I been wrong about stuff before.

Yea, maybe 29.00 dollars. My bestie has bought me two of the new vented nylon vintage looking jackets. She knows I won't spend 175-200 bucks for new gear. I will spring 5-7 for a new Shoei wvery five years or so. 40.00 for a crappy tee, nope
My son found my stash of 30-40 year old tees a few years ago, tees from old dealers like Gordon Harper HD, Harley of DC, Pacfic Harley and Satan's Cycle of Rockville, Routts Cycle and others..

Shovelheads Rule...

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Remember when wearing t-shirts with a pic of Che Guevera was all the rage? I think of AOC merch as the exact same thing - the wearer doesn't really know who AOC is or what she stands for, they're just wearing something they think is cool and edgy and makes them look smarter than what they are. BLM merch, same.

Beats eating Tide Pods, I guess.

Hijinx

I went to a Bike Rally in Daytona and a guy was there painting Breasts on T-shirts.

The women would pick up their shirts and he would paint a picture of their boobs on the shirt.
He gathered quite a crowd.

black dog

Free America
]
Remember when wearing t-shirts with a pic of Che Guevera was all the rage? I think of AOC merch as the exact same thing - the wearer doesn't really know who AOC is or what she stands for, they're just wearing something they think is cool and edgy and makes them look smarter than what they are. BLM merch, same.

Beats eating Tide Pods, I guess.

Overheard conversation years ago between a Spanish employee and a bil,
Employee.. Don't you know who this is?
Bil... Thats the guy in The Milagro Bean War....
Me.... I walked around to the backyard... lol....