This is what you get...

Hessian

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=430249&in_page_id=1770

Officer refuses to shake commissioner's hand at graduation because....

She is a muslim and refuses to touch a man.
NOTE: Commissioner Limpwrist allowed it and had previously nailed three male detectives previously for mispronouncing shi'ite.
Well Neville Limpwrist,..worse is on the way because of the collapse of your core values and "Tolerance."

They pledged to take England from within, and the Brits are watching it happen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Some officers argue that her attitude towards men might impede her ability to detain offenders.

However, senior commanders are worried that dismissing her would deepen the atmosphere of mistrust between the police and the Muslim community.

:roflmao: :jameo: :jameo:

:lmao:

bohman

Hessian said:
NOTE: Commissioner Limpwrist allowed it and had previously nailed three male detectives previously for mispronouncing shi'ite.

I could take a few guesses how they mispronounced it, but they'd just show up as ****. :ohwell:

Hessian

I got some funny Red Kharma for this post but,...

"I'm sorry officer Sayyid, but if you cuff me, I'll plant on you a big juicy wet kiss-
then Allah will send you to hell." :lmao:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Hessian said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=430249&in_page_id=1770

Officer refuses to shake commissioner's hand at graduation because....

She is a muslim and refuses to touch a man.
Well Neville Limpwrist,..worse is on the way because of the collapse of your core values and "Tolerance."

They pledged to take England from within, and the Brits are watching it happen.

It's there bed, let them sleep in it!!!