This is who I would cast my vote for were he 2020 POTUS election held today...

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron

Only 5:23 and worth a listen. For you Democrat haters, she's a vet, so she at least deserves some respect.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why?

I'm very familiar with Tulsi Gabbard and used to follow her on Twitter. I liked her better than any of the rest of them....right up until she had a few, um, outbursts that made me wonder if she drinks or if this moderate persona is just a facade.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's the only big name Dem in the 2020 race that could believably shift back to the center in the General election.
That's probably they're trying hard to marginalize her and get rid of her. Tucker Carlson has her on his show all the time but to my knowledge CNN/etc give her very little love. I'll bet Fox viewers are more familiar with this Democrat candidate than viewers of any other news network. I've said before, she's the only one of that bunch who I think would give Trump a run for his money.

black dog

Free America
PREMO Member
Go and check her 2nd Amendment voting record.

One of the Democrats seen as a breath of fresh air is Representative Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii. She has, at times, seemed rational compared to the likes of her colleagues Jerrold Nadler or Eric Swalwell, the latter of whom is running for president on an extreme anti-Second Amendment platform.

Well, I wish I could say that Gabbard is great on Second Amendment issues, but that would not be reflective of her record. Regretfully, her voting record is as bad as Nadler or Swalwell, although to her credit, she hasn’t trafficked in the smears that Swalwell has.

According to one official campaign statement, Gabbard has supported the usual list of anti-Second Amendment legislation we have come to expect: A ban on modern multi-purpose semi-automatic firearms, arbitrary limits on magazine capacity, “universal” background checks… that list goes on and on. In other words, her votes are those of a typical anti-Second Amendment extremist. She also voted against preventing the District of Columbia from enforcing its draconian gun laws, and she also opposed HR 38, the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act.

truby20

Fighting like a girl

Burnthings

He protects his staff

It’s a troubled city, and it’s recovery won’t be a liberal fairy tail

I’m not a purist, that’s why I supported both Clinton’s.
Well I'm not apologizing for having morals. Didn't vote for Clinton. Didn't think she would lose, but I'm sure it sent a message to the DNC.

It's also why I wouldn't vote for Warren either.