This is Why I Love Trump

TPD

the poor dad
Trump is in touch with the average citizen and knows how to rally the country around our flag and be proud to be an American citizen, unlike president houseplant who doesn't know what country he lives in.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Houseplant hates Americans. He only likes Taliban and ISIS. Oh, and the Ukranians who give him million$$$ to buy favors. And the diseased child sex traffickers and drug runners pouring across our border - he REALLY loves them.

Hijinx

I keep reading and hearing about President Vegetable and of course I agree that it is a horrible thing happening to America, but as horrible as it is it is not all President Potato Heads fault.

No way do I believe he was elected honestly and with all of his faults he is backed by 50 % of the Senate and 65% of the House . Democrats are at fault. Do not blame it all on Biden. There are plenty to share the blame. Blame them all every damned on of them that back him up , watch his destructive actions , add to his destruction with destruction of their own and refuse to remove him and his doxy VP.

It isn't only Joe Biden , and he isn't smart enough to succeed or to even have this plan ,it is the people behind the curtain

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A bad trade was Beau Bergdahl for Taliban terrorists who are now running Afghanistan.

That charlie foxtrot was on obama.

Barry is also the guy that said this:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I keep reading and hearing about President Vegetable and of course I agree that it is a horrible thing happening to America, but as horrible as it is it is not all President Potato Heads fault.

No way do I believe he was elected honestly and with all of his faults he is backed by 50 % of the Senate and 65% of the House . Democrats are at fault. Do not blame it all on Biden. There are plenty to share the blame. Blame them all every damned on of them that back him up , watch his destructive actions , add to his destruction with destruction of their own and refuse to remove him and his doxy VP.

It isn't only Joe Biden , and he isn't smart enough to succeed or to even have this plan ,it is the people behind the curtain

See, and everything coming out of the White House these days is so stupid I'm beginning to believe it IS him.