This is why we should never EVER trust these people

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The gist:

Sidney Powell has been going on the TV saying that she has clear cut evidence of election fraud - "the Kraken" if you recall.
Tucker Carlson didn't really call her bluff, but basically told her to produce that evidence.
Sidney, she mad, and told him to leave her alone and stop bothering her.

It's important to note that Tucker says nightly that election fraud is rampant in our system, and is not hostile to Powell in the slightest. In fact, he is on what she claims is her side.

When everyone was getting excited about "the Kraken" I was like, "Yeah yeah... :yawn: " I have been led down the primrose path by these people for far too long to believe, let alone trust, them now. In fact there is a post on here somewhere of me speculating that she's just another attention whore who wants to be on TV.

SamSpade

I'm not sure who the people you should never ever trust are - the Dems - who almost certainly cheated at least a little if not a LOT - Sidney Powell and Giuliani - who have let us down before with their grandiose stories of the data they've collected - or Tucker, who seemed to chime in with the rest of TV saying, where's the proof?

Because I watched that presser, all of it. Of course, the moment I saw whatever that was dribbling down Giuliani's face - no doubt hair dye that was drenched in sweat - I KNEW the antagonist press would focus on THAT rather than the gist of what he said.

Because if what he SAID is even remotely true - it makes "climate change" PALE in comparison as a danger to our lives. If people have the ability to freely cheat in elections without EVER being caught in it - if we use software that can easily be hacked and tweaked to make anyone win if we choose to - then democracy is doomed.

Last edited:

SamSpade

TL/DR:

Tucker: Please share your evidence of voter fraud with the American people.
Powell: **** you. Get it yourself.
See, I like Tucker - I know you do. But I wouldn't trust anyone in television much less FOX which called a race in a state while people WERE STILL VOTING.

A lot of what Rudy said made a lot of sense - if you already have a stack of clearly spoiled ballots a mile high, it doesn't matter if you count them again because the damage is done - once a mail-in ballot is removed from the envelope, the means to track it has disappeared. Some things can really only be challenged in court based on witness testimony regarding what they saw. And I get why he doesn't want to release their names, because people are already being threatened once their identity is known.

SamSpade

They also stated that that are not going to try it in the news.

I've been helping my son with one of his merit badges and he has to watch the news and take notes - one thing that drove me crazy about regular news broadcasts was the continual refrain "Trump will not concede despite the fact that numerous news organizations have already called the election for Biden".

I laughed out loud.

Because it's tragic. News organizations don't call elections any more than they call football plays or balls and strikes in baseball. Not their job and never will be. These guys think THEY made the decision. So Powell and Giuliani were right - see you in court.

What surprised me is HOW MANY stories I've read where it is said that Trump keeps losing in court - and Giuliani said that's a lie, because it wasn't US who filed it. He's right. But the narrative keeps coming up that Trump is desperate but keeps losing in court.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've been helping my son with one of his merit badges and he has to watch the news and take notes - one thing that drove me crazy about regular news broadcasts was the continual refrain "Trump will not concede despite the fact that numerous news organizations have already called the election for Biden".

I laughed out loud.

Because it's tragic. News organizations don't call elections any more than they call football plays or balls and strikes in baseball. Not their job and never will be. These guys think THEY made the decision. So Powell and Giuliani were right - see you in court.

What surprised me is HOW MANY stories I've read where it is said that Trump keeps losing in court - and Giuliani said that's a lie, because it wasn't US who filed it. He's right. But the narrative keeps coming up that Trump is desperate but keeps losing in court.
I wasn't aware it was in court yet. :sarcasm:

Grumpy

They also stated that that are not going to try it in the news.

To me, they gave a general idea of the evidence they had rather than lay it all out in public. Court is where they should release it, they release it now and that would taint a jury pool if one is needed, and why give the Dems a heads up on what they have and allow them to cover their tracks or muddy the waters. I believe Sydney could have done a better job with Tucker but I take her at her word that she has evidence..for now..Color me optimistic.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
To me, they gave a general idea of the evidence they had rather than lay it all out in public. Court is where they should release it, they release it now and that would taint a jury pool if one is needed, and why give the Dems a heads up on what they have and allow them to cover their tracks or muddy the waters. I believe Sydney could have done a better job with Tucker but I take her at her word that she has evidence..for now..Color me optimistic.
Exactly. Like Jenna said, this is an opening statement.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And I get why he doesn't want to release their names, because people are already being threatened once their identity is known.

This is not supposed to be happening in our country, and yet there it is. Prominent people are openly threatening the children of their political opponents on Twitter and other media.

And what are authorities doing about it?

Our system has been destroyed. Broken down to rubble. Violent criminals are being released from prison because of COVID, while beauticians are being jailed for cutting someone's hair. Rioting in the streets is celebrated, while we are forbidden to have Thanksgiving dinner with our family.

Seriously, we're done here. The People have spoken, and what they said is that they want corruption, violence, subjugation, and chaos.

I feel for Trump. He fought the good fight and took on the whole world to stand up for freedom and democracy. But we said, "Mmmmm....nah.....we want fascist overlords who'll threaten us into submission." He sorely underestimated the ignorance and slack-jawed apathy of the American people.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

She may have evidence, but so what? Maybe 10 years from now we'll get to hear about that evidence, but by then it will be too late. In two months it will be too late.

So yay! They have evidence! Now what?

And the answer is......

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The People have spoken, and what they said is that they want corruption, violence, subjugation, and chaos.

The People on the Coasts ....... 70 some million said something different, in the heartland .... a war is coming

PsyOps

Pixelated
I kept thinking while I watched that presser: if these people are bluffing or don't really have the evidence, what would that accomplish? Do they think democrats will capitulate? And why would they put their careers on the line like that?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The People on the Coasts ....... 70 some million said something different, in the heartland .... a war is coming

Okay, well, every individual has a different opinion and belief system. At some point majority rules.

And if you think a war is coming you are going to be sorely disappointed. Will you personally be taking up arms against our fascist overlords? Yeah, didn't think so.

We need a leader, and we HAD that leader in Trump. But so many of us said, "Nah, he doesn't give me the pretty speeches I want, and he doesn't sip tea with his pinky extended, so I hate him." As a result, the fascists won and we deserve what we get.

PsyOps

Pixelated
She may have evidence, but so what? Maybe 10 years from now we'll get to hear about that evidence, but by then it will be too late. In two months it will be too late.

So yay! They have evidence! Now what?

And the answer is......

One of the things they said several times was: We are not necessarily trying to overturn the election. We are tying to protect the integrity of our election system for future elections (something to that effect). When I heard that, I knew right there that they really have no intention of turning this election over; that they really just want to show that democrats are cheaters. Biden will be sitting in that White House through a fraudulent election.

I'm not even convinced that will be proven either.

Reactions: BOP

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, it's unlikely but it could be that they're not cowards.

I'm not sure how brave it is to make stuff up (if that's what their doing). If it turns out they are lying about their evidence, who will ever trust to hire them ever again? I know I wouldn't.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I heard that, I knew right there that they really have no intention of turning this election over; that they really just want to show that democrats are cheaters.

We already know Democrats are cheaters. Democrats know they are cheaters.

They don't care. They want what they want and don't care if the hoi polloi think they're cheaters. Do you think Pol Pot cared that the rabble thought he was mean? Do you think Stalin gave a damn what the proles thought? Do you think Hitler was like, "Dang, I should stop this genocide or people will start to think I'm a bad person and call me names"?

Reactions: BOP