This is why we should never EVER trust these people

SamSpade

One of the things they said several times was: We are not necessarily trying to overturn the election. We are tying to protect the integrity of our election system for future elections (something to that effect). When I heard that, I knew right there that they really have no intention of turning this election over; that they really just want to show that democrats are cheaters. Biden will be sitting in that White House through a fraudulent election.

I'm not even convinced that will be proven either.

But if they prove THAT, that might be enough for me. As long as the idiotic myth that the country went from voting enthusiastically for the first woman President that they gave her 65 million votes - to voting in a doddering codger who barely campaigned at all and they gave him 15 million MORE votes. I didn't check, but I don't think that kind of spike has ever happened in history.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
@PsyOps While walking the dog I thought about what you've said, and here's the thing:

Monello says all the time, "Wouldn't it be nice if everyone was Neal and Dee Jay?"

Let me extend that to you personally:

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone was PsyOps? No crime, no child abuse, you'd never have to lock your doors, you could leave your keys in your car, lose your wallet and everything would be returned to you intact, everyone would tell the truth and extend generosity toward their neighbors. All children would be educated and well cared for, there would be no opioid epidemic, no slums, no violence and chaos. We wouldn't have conflicts over abortion because there would be no need for it.

Wouldn't that be a wonderful world?

Too bad everyone isn't you. And I mean that sincerely. If everyone was you there wouldn't be naive you and cynical me - we'd both live in a peaceful, cooperative reality.

I know you know that there are bad people in this world, so what confounds me is when you make statements indicating that you don't know this or don't understand it.

ginwoman

The gist:

Sidney Powell has been going on the TV saying that she has clear cut evidence of election fraud - "the Kraken" if you recall.
Tucker Carlson didn't really call her bluff, but basically told her to produce that evidence.
Sidney, she mad, and told him to leave her alone and stop bothering her.

It's important to note that Tucker says nightly that election fraud is rampant in our system, and is not hostile to Powell in the slightest. In fact, he is on what she claims is her side.

When everyone was getting excited about "the Kraken" I was like, "Yeah yeah... :yawn: " I have been led down the primrose path by these people for far too long to believe, let alone trust, them now. In fact there is a post on here somewhere of me speculating that she's just another attention whore who wants to be on TV.
She's fed up with FOX like so many others. She's been on other shows so she doesn't need Tucker's. She just peed in his cornflakes by turning him down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's fed up with FOX like so many others. She's been on other shows so she doesn't need Tucker's. She just peed in his cornflakes by turning him down.

If that's the case, now I REALLY don't trust her.

She smells like Fauci, who I nailed as a creepy fraud when he first showed his face.

Reactions: BOP

PsyOps

Pixelated
@PsyOps While walking the dog I thought about what you've said, and here's the thing:

Monello says all the time, "Wouldn't it be nice if everyone was Neal and Dee Jay?"

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone was PsyOps? No crime, no child abuse, you'd never have to lock your doors, you could leave your keys in your car, lose your wallet and everything would be returned to you intact, everyone would tell the truth and extend generosity toward their neighbors. All children would be educated and well cared for, there would be no opioid epidemic, no slums, no violence and chaos. We wouldn't have conflicts over abortion because there would be no need for it.

Too bad everyone isn't you. And I mean that sincerely. If everyone was you there wouldn't be naive you and cynical me - we'd both live in a peaceful, cooperative reality.

I know you know that there are bad people in this world, so what confounds me is when you make statements indicating that you don't know this or don't understand it.

Oh, good Lord! I'm no idealist. Far from it. You and I both grew up in a time where we didn't lock our doors, where we hopped on our bicycles and road all over the place and our parents' only concern was getting home before the first street light came on. Where we did give that $10 bill to the guy who dropped it. Where a neighbor could bust our ass for doing something stupid, and our parents would support it. Where a 10 year old could play alone in a park and not have someone call the cops on the parents for child neglect. Those days are over, and that breaks my heart. And instead of seeking to find a way back to those days, folks would just rather toss their hands up and say "that's just how things are". Well, I'm not one of those people.

I know there are bad people. I never said anything to the contrary. What I said is, I don't think those bad people know they are bad people because they feel they are doing their bad things in the name of serving the greater good. They are justified in their minds. I've also said that you can't reason with these people. They've decided that hating people they disagree with is the best method for dealing with things. I think this whole thing is headed in a certain direction, and that direction isn't a good one.

Hijinx

I was at CVS today and just outside the register there were few magazines in a rack.
One of them was a Magazine with a picture of Joe Biden on it.
It was a Time Magazine and it said Joe Biden 46th, President , and it was a picture book of him I think.
I don't really know because I didn't look.

But it reminded me of the Newspaper Truman held up when the media had decided that Dewey had defeated him.

Damn it sure would be nice if we could make fun of time magazine for putting that trash out there.

gunsmoke

One of the things they said several times was: We are not necessarily trying to overturn the election. We are tying to protect the integrity of our election system for future elections (something to that effect). When I heard that, I knew right there that they really have no intention of turning this election over; that they really just want to show that democrats are cheaters. Biden will be sitting in that White House through a fraudulent election.

I'm not even convinced that will be proven either.

You understand that Giualiani, et al. can say whatever the hell they want on a street corner...in front of a sex shop...or in the lobby of the RNC? You know that right?

You also should know that in court you have to offer evidence. You know that too right?

So if you know those two things then (if you even the least bit intelligent) would understand that Rudy has no proof...only conspiracy theories...most of which judge have already shot down.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You understand that Giualiani, et al. can say whatever the hell they want on a street corner...in front of a sex shop...or in the lobby of the RNC? You know that right?

You also should know that in court you have to offer evidence. You know that too right?

So if you know those two things then (if you even the least bit intelligent) would understand that Rudy has no proof...only conspiracy theories...most of which judge have already shot down.

I also know that you're too stupid to know who you're talking to.

SkylarkTempest

while we are forbidden to have Thanksgiving dinner with our family.

OMG! I didn't hear about this.

I've been looking for information everywhere. Can you link to the source? Is this a federal or state decree? I want to know who to blame: Hogan, Trump? Please vraiblonde, don't let me don't this time. I need to tell my guests before they're arrested enroute to dinner...

PsyOps

Pixelated
OMG! I didn't hear about this.

I've been looking for information everywhere. Can you link to the source? Is this a federal or state decree? I want to know who to blame: Hogan, Trump? Please vraiblonde, don't let me don't this time. I need to tell my guests before they're arrested enroute to dinner...

No mandate. But he is urging MDers to not have Thanksgiving gatherings.

Bobwhite

It is a wonderful world, Vrai. I spent about five hours today ringing the bell for the Salvation Army in front of Hobby Lobby and I'm here to tell you that Americans are the friendliest, most generous people anywhere. They were so happy to give whatever they had and apologetic if what they were giving wasn't as much as they thought it should be. I even met a lovely women who wasn't wearing a mask and shook my hand. And the little ones...you could eat them with a spoon. They were so proud to drop their coins, one by one, in the kettle. Yes, there are bad people in the world, but I'll be damned if I could find one in Southern Maryland today. I know, it was only 5 hours in a day and it was only Southern Maryland. But what a ray of sunshine in the middle of this Covid hysteria.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It is a wonderful world, Vrai. I spent about five hours today ringing the bell for the Salvation Army in front of Hobby Lobby and I'm here to tell you that Americans are the friendliest, most generous people anywhere. They were so happy to give whatever they had and apologetic if what they were giving wasn't as much as they thought it should be. I even met a lovely women who wasn't wearing a mask and shook my hand. And the little ones...you could eat them with a spoon. They were so proud to drop their coins, one by one, in the kettle. Yes, there are bad people in the world, but I'll be damned if I could find one in Southern Maryland today. I know, it was only 5 hours in a day and it was only Southern Maryland. But what a ray of sunshine in the middle of this Covid hysteria.

This is what I'm trying to focus my life on but ugly keeps intruding.

I'm glad, though, that you had a positive day. :yay:

22AcaciaAve

But if they prove THAT, that might be enough for me. As long as the idiotic myth that the country went from voting enthusiastically for the first woman President that they gave her 65 million votes - to voting in a doddering codger who barely campaigned at all and they gave him 15 million MORE votes. I didn't check, but I don't think that kind of spike has ever happened in history.

I think that is very possible. People did not vote very enthusiastically for the first woman President because of who that women was. Hillary Clinton was as polarizing as Donald Trump. She totally failed to bring out the black vote she needed, and she failed at winning the independent vote. She didn't even win the female vote by as much as she should have. And those failures in swing states lost her the electoral vote count, and not by just a little margin like the Bush/Gore election. This election really galvanized the American people to the point where I think it was probably the highest voter turnout in over a century. A big part of that was people who had enough of Trump's erratic behavior. He lost the independent vote and lost a lot of the female vote he had in 2016. The black vote turned out way more for Biden than they did for Clinton. I said last November that I thought the only person who could beat Trump was Biden. I believe Trump felt that way too, based on his actions.

It didn't have to be this way. Trump was handed a softball, even though he thinks it was a curse. He mistakenly believed that the economy sinking over the pandemic was going to be his downfall. He was wrong. The voters would have forgiven that. The pandemic offered him a chance to prove something many of the people who enthusiastically voted against him didn't believe. Instead of pushing for states to re-open the economy, he should have played it on the cautious side and advocate for opening slowly. What could democrats say at that point? He ruined our economy? He easily could have countered that by saying they would worry about the economy, I was saving lives. I said back in May when he started pushing the re-opening message that if there were more spikes, he would get blamed. Whether you believe the covid pandemic is real, is just another flu, or whatever, the fact is the perception with a large part of the country is that it is very real and is a very big danger. He should have played up working with his pandemic team, and he should have worn the mask just as a sign of being with the people. He lost a lot of people over the perception that he just didn't care about anything other than the economy. Politics is a lot about perception and mistakes. The media was never going to be on his side, but he handed him a lot of ammunition to work with. Biden really didn't have to do anything. By not campaigning, he couldn't make a mistake. He just let Trump punch himself out, in boxing terms.

Personally, I don't give a crap about Trump at this point. He lost, period. He is no longer relevant. I care only about the policies that he supported, the policies that most conservatives support. I care about the senate staying Republican to block any serious move to the left. I care that maybe Republicans can find someone for 2024 who will embrace many of the same America first policies that Trump did, with potentially a lot less drama and inconsistency. I believe that someone like that can win back the independents that went the other way this time, and hopefully keep the people who came out for Trump on their side. If not, then I guess the country really will start going left in a big way.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Hold the line... We are seeing phycological warfare fired in every direction.
The top network defense analysts in the world were in on this.... they let this happen for a reason - to expose it - that I do believe!
We will know more in the next week. Powell wouldn't put her reputation on the line like this without bearing fruit. She has fruit.

I think the reason for stirring up the media is to have rats come out. They want to get them all. NOTHING will ever change in our government and in society unless it is done this way.

These are crimes against humanity and they can and will have assets seized.

Louise

I think that is very possible. People did not vote very enthusiastically for the first woman President because of who that women was. Hillary Clinton was as polarizing as Donald Trump. She totally failed to bring out the black vote she needed, and she failed at winning the independent vote. She didn't even win the female vote by as much as she should have. And those failures in swing states lost her the electoral vote count, and not by just a little margin like the Bush/Gore election. This election really galvanized the American people to the point where I think it was probably the highest voter turnout in over a century. A big part of that was people who had enough of Trump's erratic behavior. He lost the independent vote and lost a lot of the female vote he had in 2016. The black vote turned out way more for Biden than they did for Clinton. I said last November that I thought the only person who could beat Trump was Biden. I believe Trump felt that way too, based on his actions.

It didn't have to be this way. Trump was handed a softball, even though he thinks it was a curse. He mistakenly believed that the economy sinking over the pandemic was going to be his downfall. He was wrong. The voters would have forgiven that. The pandemic offered him a chance to prove something many of the people who enthusiastically voted against him didn't believe. Instead of pushing for states to re-open the economy, he should have played it on the cautious side and advocate for opening slowly. What could democrats say at that point? He ruined our economy? He easily could have countered that by saying they would worry about the economy, I was saving lives. I said back in May when he started pushing the re-opening message that if there were more spikes, he would get blamed. Whether you believe the covid pandemic is real, is just another flu, or whatever, the fact is the perception with a large part of the country is that it is very real and is a very big danger. He should have played up working with his pandemic team, and he should have worn the mask just as a sign of being with the people. He lost a lot of people over the perception that he just didn't care about anything other than the economy. Politics is a lot about perception and mistakes. The media was never going to be on his side, but he handed him a lot of ammunition to work with. Biden really didn't have to do anything. By not campaigning, he couldn't make a mistake. He just let Trump punch himself out, in boxing terms.

Personally, I don't give a crap about Trump at this point. He lost, period. He is no longer relevant. I care only about the policies that he supported, the policies that most conservatives support. I care about the senate staying Republican to block any serious move to the left. I care that maybe Republicans can find someone for 2024 who will embrace many of the same America first policies that Trump did, with potentially a lot less drama and inconsistency. I believe that someone like that can win back the independents that went the other way this time, and hopefully keep the people who came out for Trump on their side. If not, then I guess the country really will start going left in a big way.

I thought I knew your stance from your posts here, over time. I guess I read you wrong. Oh, well. Fare well through the mess of it all. God bless the USA.

Last edited: