This is why we should never EVER trust these people

PJay

Hold the line... We are seeing phycological warfare fired in every direction.
The top network defense analysts in the world were in on this.... they let this happen for a reason - to expose it - that I do believe!
We will know more in the next week. Powell wouldn't put her reputation on the line like this without bearing fruit. She has fruit.

I think the reason for stirring up the media is to have rats come out. They want to get them all. NOTHING will ever change in our government and in society unless it is done this way.

These are crimes against humanity and they can and will have assets seized.

Was feeling alone and then Dakota shows up. Love Sidney, she would not lie. This lady and others are risking their lives for us..for this country!

I haven't heard of anyone fleeing the country yet...I was thinking they might before being arrested..we'll see

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Was feeling alone and then Dakota shows up. Love Sidney, she would not lie. This lady and others are risking their lives for us..for this country!

I haven't heard of anyone fleeing the country yet...I was thinking they might before being arrested..we'll see

Psychopathic and Plausible Deniability... They will never accept the walls are closing in until they are doing a perp walk.

Bluecrqbe

Oh, good Lord! I'm no idealist. Far from it. You and I both grew up in a time where we didn't lock our doors, where we hopped on our bicycles and road all over the place and our parents' only concern was getting home before the first street light came on. Where we did give that $10 bill to the guy who dropped it. Where a neighbor could bust our ass for doing something stupid, and our parents would support it. Where a 10 year old could play alone in a park and not have someone call the cops on the parents for child neglect. Those days are over, and that breaks my heart. And instead of seeking to find a way back to those days, folks would just rather toss their hands up and say "that's just how things are". Well, I'm not one of those people.

I know there are bad people. I never said anything to the contrary. What I said is, I don't think those bad people know they are bad people because they feel they are doing their bad things in the name of serving the greater good. They are justified in their minds. I've also said that you can't reason with these people. They've decided that hating people they disagree with is the best method for dealing with things. I think this whole thing is headed in a certain direction, and that direction isn't a good one.
The hippie generation took the reigns of government in the 90s and it’s been downhill ever since. This country has never experienced a more petulant and pampered cohort of citizens than those born from the mid 50s to mid 60s. As they came of age drug use spiked, crime spiked, Hollywood and music became trash, and those folks cheered the whole way.

When the Chinese write about what happened to our country, it will be clear when things went astray.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think that is very possible. People did not vote very enthusiastically for the first woman President because of who that women was. Hillary Clinton was as polarizing as Donald Trump. She totally failed to bring out the black vote she needed, and she failed at winning the independent vote. She didn't even win the female vote by as much as she should have. And those failures in swing states lost her the electoral vote count, and not by just a little margin like the Bush/Gore election. This election really galvanized the American people to the point where I think it was probably the highest voter turnout in over a century. A big part of that was people who had enough of Trump's erratic behavior. He lost the independent vote and lost a lot of the female vote he had in 2016. The black vote turned out way more for Biden than they did for Clinton. I said last November that I thought the only person who could beat Trump was Biden. I believe Trump felt that way too, based on his actions.

It didn't have to be this way. Trump was handed a softball, even though he thinks it was a curse. He mistakenly believed that the economy sinking over the pandemic was going to be his downfall. He was wrong. The voters would have forgiven that. The pandemic offered him a chance to prove something many of the people who enthusiastically voted against him didn't believe. Instead of pushing for states to re-open the economy, he should have played it on the cautious side and advocate for opening slowly. What could democrats say at that point? He ruined our economy? He easily could have countered that by saying they would worry about the economy, I was saving lives. I said back in May when he started pushing the re-opening message that if there were more spikes, he would get blamed. Whether you believe the covid pandemic is real, is just another flu, or whatever, the fact is the perception with a large part of the country is that it is very real and is a very big danger. He should have played up working with his pandemic team, and he should have worn the mask just as a sign of being with the people. He lost a lot of people over the perception that he just didn't care about anything other than the economy. Politics is a lot about perception and mistakes. The media was never going to be on his side, but he handed him a lot of ammunition to work with. Biden really didn't have to do anything. By not campaigning, he couldn't make a mistake. He just let Trump punch himself out, in boxing terms.

Personally, I don't give a crap about Trump at this point. He lost, period. He is no longer relevant. I care only about the policies that he supported, the policies that most conservatives support. I care about the senate staying Republican to block any serious move to the left. I care that maybe Republicans can find someone for 2024 who will embrace many of the same America first policies that Trump did, with potentially a lot less drama and inconsistency. I believe that someone like that can win back the independents that went the other way this time, and hopefully keep the people who came out for Trump on their side. If not, then I guess the country really will start going left in a big way.

I disagree with much of this BUT I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful post. :yay:

I personally believe that this COVID thing is way overblown and a media manufacture designed deliberately to derail Trump, and I think it's clear by the way our overlords are behaving in response to it. One of the things I appreciate about Trump is that he's not the guy who will engage in cheap sentiment and overwrought virtue-pandering. No "We're in this together, in these uncertain times and unprecedented new normal" and whatever other lazy cliches these people barf up. He was correct when he said "it is what is is" - this happened and now we have to figure out how to deal with it without destroying our country and everyone in it.

"But think of the 200-someodd-000 who DIED!!!!!"

Yeah yeah. People die. To the tune of 6-7,000 a DAY just in the US - and that was before we ever heard of COVID, and interestingly enough that number hasn't changed. Normally we understand that people die - old people die, sick people die, people die of accident, cancer, heart disease, murdered, etc - but for some reason beginning in March-April 2020 we stopped accepting that and started railing at Trump for not keeping every American alive forever. Every death became his fault - blood on his hands.

Trump tried to keep us sane and reasonable, while the Democrats and their media mouthpieces manipulated the hysteria. And hysteria won, which says something unflattering about us as a people.

A Trump comes along once in a lifetime, if even that. We had our chance and we blew it. So we can't say, gee, I hope another great leader comes along in 2024, because the last two Republicans before Trump were Mitt Romney and John McCain, and before that it was George W. Bush. I have no doubt the 2024 Republican will be some slick talker do-nothing globalist who talks the talk but does nothing to benefit the American people and is mainly concerned with fattening his personal bank account and the bank accounts of his cronies.

8 years of Barack Obama about killed us. Will 4 years of Biden the Globalist Puppet finish the job?

I don't think anyone really cares anymore.

Louise

I disagree with much of this BUT I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful post. :yay:

I personally believe that this COVID thing is way overblown and a media manufacture designed deliberately to derail Trump, and I think it's clear by the way our overlords are behaving in response to it. One of the things I appreciate about Trump is that he's not the guy who will engage in cheap sentiment and overwrought virtue-pandering. No "We're in this together, in these uncertain times and unprecedented new normal" and whatever other lazy cliches these people barf up. He was correct when he said "it is what is is" - this happened and now we have to figure out how to deal with it without destroying our country and everyone in it.

Yeah yeah. People die. To the tune of 6-7,000 a DAY just in the US - and that was before we ever heard of COVID, and interestingly enough that number hasn't changed. Normally we understand that people die - old people die, sick people die, people die of accident, cancer, heart disease, murdered, etc - but for some reason beginning in March-April 2020 we stopped accepting that and started railing at Trump for not keeping every American alive forever. Every death became his fault - blood on his hands.

Trump tried to keep us sane and reasonable, while the Democrats and their media mouthpieces manipulated the hysteria. And hysteria won, which says something unflattering about us as a people.

A Trump comes along once in a lifetime, if even that. We had our chance and we blew it. So we can't say, gee, I hope another great leader comes along in 2024, because the last two Republicans before Trump were Mitt Romney and John McCain, and before that it was George W. Bush. I have no doubt the 2024 Republican will be some slick talker do-nothing globalist who talks the talk but does nothing to benefit the American people and is mainly concerned with fattening his personal bank account and the bank accounts of his cronies.

8 years of Barack Obama about killed us. Will 4 years of Biden the Globalist Puppet finish the job?

Yes, Americans care. Our house is a gun zone. I don’t think our communist infiltrators understand that. Second Amendment and all. Bring it.

22AcaciaAve

I thought I knew your stance from your posts here, over time. I guess I read you wrong. Oh, well. Fare well through the mess of it all. God bless the USA.

Well, I'm sorry about that. I wasn't saying that Trump was in fact wrong about anything except being able to understand the perceptions that were out there and how to handle them. You can't win if so many people believe you care more about the economy than you do about the health of people. Politics is about convincing people that you are on their side and you are doing what you can for them. Trump started off well with the pandemic, but then he got impatient. That is something that is a trait of his. He should have followed through with his original statements and not pushed so hard for opening up. Was it right or wrong, I don't know. But what I do know is that the way he did it came off as someone only concerned with the economy and he left himself wide open to be criticized for it. He lost people that voted for him 4 years ago in critical states that he needed. I think it would have been a different outcome had he chosen a different course.

22AcaciaAve

I do agree with the fact that the media really took this over the edge. But what my point was that Trump gambled on the fact that the economy was what was going to make the difference and that he needed to open it up to change things. As someone running for re-election, he should have gauged the American public a little better. He left himself wide open for attacks from the left. Had he stayed the course he took in April, the democrats only attack would have been that the economy was sinking. He would have had the moral high ground and would have been able to say that once the vaccines were ready, the economy will expand just like it was. I really don't think the voting public would have voted him out because the economy tanked over a virus if he had shown more of a willingness to take it seriously. I think his stance on it not being that bad did not resonate with enough people that cost him the election, whether it is that bad or not.

Like I said, I don't give a crap about Trump. I care about policies. I hope Biden governs more from the middle than the left. On the other hand, if he does give into the far left, the democrats will have a hard time winning in 2024. That's why I hope someone adopts some of the America first policies that Trump had and realizes that is the way to mobilize a lot of voters.

Hijinx

Opinions are like azzholes everyone has one I may as well express mine.
Democrats knew they couldn't beat Trump with the economy he has going.
The Chinese released this flu they were working on at the Laboratory that Obama helped finance.
Question: were the Chinese working with the democrats to take down Trump?

We all know the Chinese have become more aggressive in their sphere of influence.
Building aircraft carriers, building islands out of coral atolls, Threatening the US and Japan and warning not to enter space where they are now claiming that they never claimed before.Trump has sold planes to Taiwan for their defense , he has sent planes into airspace the Chinese claim, He has sent aircraft carriers over to those waters as a warning. Biden's son (you know the one who got tossed from the Navy for Coaines use, screwed his brother widow and molested his niece, knocked up a stripper, the son Biden says is a good boy)That son. He got 1.5 Billion dollars for his hedge fund from the Chinese. Trump put tarriffs on the Chinese and brought business's back from China.The last thing these Chinese wanted was another Trump Presidency.We all know this, even the media couldn't hide it , and it is bad, yet what don't we know between Biden and the democrats and the Chinese, that is ever more scary.

The President is right to open up America, it has to be opened up Flu or no Flu, no country survive hiding in their homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas or any other day ,with business's closing daily and printing money like the printing press's are the economy. We are being sold down the river---an old slave term--one the blacks should know about , and yet they voted for Biden.

Look at what Biden is talking about doing. America is energy independent right now. Biden wants to put a stop to that by stopping fracking and closing down our coal power plants. He cannot build enough Solar panels or windmills or electric cars and the electric grid to carry it all in the next 4 years to supply the power we need. So we will have to be buying that fossil fuel from elsewhere. We will once again get screwed by OPEC.
Anyone who thinks Biden will govern from the middle is having a pipe dream. In the first place Biden isn't governing. His liberal puppet masters are.

He wants to ban all weapons that have any resemblance to an assault rifle. Well unless you are retarded you know that is only a first step to the banishment of any firearm that exists. He will take away the Trump tax cut and add many other taxes (he has to) if he opens the border we will have to pay for the health care and education and probably the food and housing for any immigrant who slides over the border. No longer illegals, because of the open border.

Anyone who thinks the police will revolt and not come to take your weapons better think again. They will do what they are told their families need to be fed. Anyone who thinks the military will not join the police if necessary is also dreaming, they will also do what they are ordered to do. In fact if they even hesitate Biden will have the UN troops in here so fast your head will spin.

I could go on but why? This is already so long no one will read it. Those who do please tell me where I am wrong.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
It is a wonderful world, Vrai...and I'm here to tell you that Americans are the friendliest, most generous people anywhere....

I've been working the local blood donation sites, checking people in who come to give blood. Each time, just a great bunch of people, there to give of themselves - literally - to help people. They have no idea of the backgrounds, ethnicity, political beliefs, nothing, of the people they are helping.

Yes, we live in a great county - and country.

ginwoman

Opinions are like azzholes everyone has one I may as well express mine.
Democrats knew they couldn't beat Trump with the economy he has going.
The Chinese released this flu they were working on at the Laboratory that Obama helped finance.
Question: were the Chinese working with the democrats to take down Trump?

We all know the Chinese have become more aggressive in their sphere of influence.
Building aircraft carriers, building islands out of coral atolls, Threatening the US and Japan and warning not to enter space where they are now claiming that they never claimed before.Trump has sold planes to Taiwan for their defense , he has sent planes into airspace the Chinese claim, He has sent aircraft carriers over to those waters as a warning. Biden's son (you know the one who got tossed from the Navy for Coaines use, screwed his brother widow and molested his niece, knocked up a stripper, the son Biden says is a good boy)That son. He got 1.5 Billion dollars for his hedge fund from the Chinese. Trump put tarriffs on the Chinese and brought business's back from China.The last thing these Chinese wanted was another Trump Presidency.We all know this, even the media couldn't hide it , and it is bad, yet what don't we know between Biden and the democrats and the Chinese, that is ever more scary.

The President is right to open up America, it has to be opened up Flu or no Flu, no country survive hiding in their homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas or any other day ,with business's closing daily and printing money like the printing press's are the economy. We are being sold down the river---an old slave term--one the blacks should know about , and yet they voted for Biden.

Look at what Biden is talking about doing. America is energy independent right now. Biden wants to put a stop to that by stopping fracking and closing down our coal power plants. He cannot build enough Solar panels or windmills or electric cars and the electric grid to carry it all in the next 4 years to supply the power we need. So we will have to be buying that fossil fuel from elsewhere. We will once again get screwed by OPEC.
Anyone who thinks Biden will govern from the middle is having a pipe dream. In the first place Biden isn't governing. His liberal puppet masters are.

He wants to ban all weapons that have any resemblance to an assault rifle. Well unless you are retarded you know that is only a first step to the banishment of any firearm that exists. He will take away the Trump tax cut and add many other taxes (he has to) if he opens the border we will have to pay for the health care and education and probably the food and housing for any immigrant who slides over the border. No longer illegals, because of the open border.

Anyone who thinks the police will revolt and not come to take your weapons better think again. They will do what they are told their families need to be fed. Anyone who thinks the military will not join the police if necessary is also dreaming, they will also do what they are ordered to do. In fact if they even hesitate Biden will have the UN troops in here so fast your head will spin.

I could go on but why? This is already so long no one will read it. Those who do please tell me where I am wrong.
I read it and its scary but believable unfortunately. I hope it doesn't go this way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He left himself wide open for attacks from the left.

I just want to point out that they attacked him for eating meatloaf and well done steak. They attacked him for getting two scoops of ice cream. They made up things and attacked him for them.

In the beginning of COVID, when Trump did the travel ban to keep foreigners from coming over here and spreading the virus, the Left attacked him for being a racist blah blah blah. Nancy Pelosi attacked him for telling people that the virus originated in China, and she encouraged people to ignore him and go party in Chinatown.

There was literally nothing Trump could have done that the Left wouldn't have attacked him over.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On the other hand, if he does give into the far left, the democrats will have a hard time winning in 2024.

See, and this "election" has proven to me that the fascists will be in power from this day forward. They may toss in a Larry Hogan or somesuch just to throw off suspicion, but we will never have a People-first President again. The globalists will make sure of it.

I do not believe for one minute that lazy babbling Joe Biden won this election fair and square. It flies in the face of all logic and reason, based on what we saw the last 4 years, and the last year specifically.

I firmly believe this whole election should be thrown out and there should be a do-over WITH supervision this time to curtail cheating. But that won't happen because our government is too corrupt and We the Sheeple are too cowed, and I have no doubt it will remain that way going forward.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Those who do please tell me where I am wrong.

Right here:

In the first place Biden isn't governing. His liberal puppet masters are.

These people are not liberal. I am somewhat liberal; these people are hard Left fascists, NOT liberal. Real liberals are cringing at the authoritarian overreach of the Left and the educated ones are reminded of Hitler and Castro and Mao. They are definitely reminded of Nineteen Eighty-Four because they didn't skim it in high school, they read and analyzed it in college or on their own.

Liberals don't threaten their political opposition with prison - not just Trump himself, but everyone who supported him. THAT is what they're calling for.
Liberals don't cuddle up with corporate interests and use tech to silence free speech.
Liberals don't change the language and play word games to manipulate the public.
Liberals don't cheer leaders living in multiple mansions while making laws that prevent their constituents from making their own living.
Liberals don't take to the streets, rioting and looting and assaulting people at random.
Liberals go, "Hey! You can't do that!"

Other than that you're good.

SkylarkTempest

I have no idea what that means.

Rioting in the streets is celebrated, while we are forbidden to have Thanksgiving dinner with our family.

vraiblonde claimed that we have been forbidden to have Thanksgiving dinner with our family. According to you, the powers that be are just encouraging us not to. There's a difference between forbidding people from doing things and asking them not to, or advocating for a certain position, for safety reasons. She seems to be mistaking advocacy for tyranny. (I worry about her, sometimes.).

Hijinx

Right here:

In the first place Biden isn't governing. His liberal puppet masters are.

These people are not liberal. I am somewhat liberal; these people are hard Left fascists, NOT liberal. Real liberals are cringing at the authoritarian overreach of the Left and the educated ones are reminded of Hitler and Castro and Mao. They are definitely reminded of Nineteen Eighty-Four because they didn't skim it in high school, they read and analyzed it in college or on their own.

Liberals don't threaten their political opposition with prison - not just Trump himself, but everyone who supported him. THAT is what they're calling for.
Liberals don't cuddle up with corporate interests and use tech to silence free speech.
Liberals don't change the language and play word games to manipulate the public.
Liberals don't cheer leaders living in multiple mansions while making laws that prevent their constituents from making their own living.
Liberals don't take to the streets, rioting and looting and assaulting people at random.
Liberals go, "Hey! You can't do that!"

Other than that you're good.

You may be right, I just don't see them cringing.
Biden has not once spoken out about BLM and ANTIFA's rioting and assaults on people.
Fascists is a good name for them but they have already over used it calling Trump a fascist.
Criminals is probably the proper term.
Criminals and traitors.

Already this lunatic old POS has said he would bring back the Paris Accord that was killing business in America
He will cancel the Tarriffs on China, and he wants a phony Nuclear agreements with Iran so we can pay them more money to spread terrorism with.
IMO Obama will be the power behind the throne---even though he has denigrated Biden more than once---he will use this old man.

SkylarkTempest

Biden has not once spoken out about BLM and ANTIFA's rioting and assaults on people.

Mmm? Not sure that's true.

Portland

“I condemn violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same,” Biden said in a statement, adding that “we must not become a country at war with ourselves.”

Spring Protests

"Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not."