This is why...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Some times...

...the more you read...the worse it gets.

The argument, over whether the woman let their 5-year-old daughter drink beer,

When the baby shower's hostess tried to intervene, Rivas began hitting some of the guests, including the 22-year-old mother-to-be, with a large stick, she said.

Velazquez fired a gun in the air, then fired it into the crowd, hitting Garcia in the stomach,

donbarzini

willie said:
It sounded like a PG County party until I got to the names. Deport the dingbats.

It still could have been. When you get close to Mont. Cty around Takoma Park.

Otter

Nothing to see here
I may be wrong, but I thought Takoma Park was split in the middle by the PG/Mont line.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
otter said:
I may be wrong, but I thought Takoma Park was split in the middle by the PG/Mont line.
I think you're right. There is a small area, which is lovingly referred to as the "Republic of Takoma" where the granolas run free and the Stop signs have been decorated with ad lib stickers to read Stop "eating animals" or Stop "the war" and so on.... Smoking has no place and recycling nazis are abundant... I know because my acupuncturist has an office there.

I am not sure which county claims the little borrough... :biggrin:

willie

cattitude said:
Used to be but PG gave it all to Montgomery County.
You sure? I thought it was always Montgomery except for the small screwed up part around Gude Ave.

beavis

willie said:
You sure? I thought it was always Montgomery except for the small screwed up part around Gude Ave.

nope...i used to work up there. Takoma Park residents voted in 1999 to make it ALL Montgomery county.

I dont blame them. Their property values probably went up by 40% the day after the vote.