This just in!!!?

GregV814

From NBC and CNN: it has been reported by anonymous sources that have been confirmed by witnesses, yet unknown, that aGovernment official may have had a possible communique with somebody else about something.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I do know that one of the spooks broke omerta and revealed that they'd been spying on Trump and listening in on his calls. Apparently he heard Trump speaking to a foreign leader - imagine that, the President speaking to foreign leaders - and got so alarmed that he ran to the WashPo and CNN to tell them what was said (in this private official conversation that the spooks weren't supposed to be listening in on).

Is that what you're referring to? Because heads need to roll over that chit.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I do know that one of the spooks broke omerta and revealed that they'd been spying on Trump and listening in on his calls. Apparently he heard Trump speaking to a foreign leader - imagine that, the President speaking to foreign leaders - and got so alarmed that he ran to the WashPo and CNN to tell them what was said (in this private official conversation that the spooks weren't supposed to be listening in on).

Is that what you're referring to? Because heads need to roll over that chit.
You are not suppose to know what a spook is.

WingsOfGold

Bad assed Spook.

594fc1de86b965d118a193c0a807e570.jpg

GregV814

it is possible that the above comments can't be validated, verified nor denied according to unnamed contacts and / or entities within persons or person with official status.

Brian Williams told me that.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
:gossip: My guess is that the OP was referring to the innuendo and supposition - most often completely unsupported by facts - that pass as "news" if and only if it can be negative news about Republicans or Trump.
If we're talking about IC IG reporting to Congress about a whistleblower allegation... IIRC Trump tweeted out that this a) was a #NothingBurger (as far as what was said) and b) was once again an anti-Trump attempt to discredit his administration. But maybe there's more...?

So I'm interested in hearing/reading more about this b/c it's important from a number of angles.

What has surprised me (well, actually it didn't surprise much at all) was the #MSM #Pouncing on the story for two the-media-knew-it-would get-clicks reasons.

First, the #MSM is harping on the angle that the IC IG had to report this incident to Congress and as such makes it AWESOMELY BIG b/c it proves Trump is evil. However, I hope everyone knows that this reporting was a procedural trigger; meaning, someone made an accusation that has yet to be sorted out at a level/about a thing that required mandatory reporting.

Second, the idea that this person is a WHISTLEBLOWER. Perhaps the reported incident falls into a whistleblower (protection) category, but at first glance it doesn't seem to be. IF there is an angle where the reporting person went to his/her/xer/its supervisor(s) and the supervisor(s) said "you better keep quiet" so the individual went to the IG to report it under the WB program, okay. But even then the allegation may be more about a supervisor than Trump. But the #MSM knows words like "whistleblower" carry quite a bit of added meaning....

Having worked for a number of years in an IC community IG working on issues like this my musings may be random, but they're not uninformed. So color me suspicious at this point about the whole episode.

If this isn't the incident the OP had in mind....

--- End of line (MCP)