This Letter Is Real!

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Read and enjoy:

--- End of line (MCP)

limblips

PREMO Member
I saw it on Fox and a few other places. It does appear to be legit. Based on that I will offer my opinion.

It is about time Trump put that a$$hole scumbag in his place. I hope Trump continues the offensive to show the people what a leech and self-important sockcucker schmucker is. I hope Trump's next letter is similar and addressed to nanny pelooserly.

Hijinx

I don't see that letter as vicious, at least not near as vicious as the Schmucks accusations and actions against the President.
It's time someone took Chuckie off of his high horse and spoke to him in a manner he can understand.

Schumer: You are an ass.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm SCREAMING with laughter at Schumer's response. :lmao: SPOILER: he's appalled! Just appalled, I tell ya!

:roflmao:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I'm SCREAMING with laughter at Schumer's response. :lmao: SPOILER: he's appalled! Just appalled, I tell ya!

:roflmao:
Stop the pettiness. <--- Seriously?? I'd say the Dems are the ones who started the pettiness and won't stop it.

ginwoman

I saw it on Fox and a few other places. It does appear to be legit. Based on that I will offer my opinion.

It is about time Trump put that a$$hole scumbag in his place. I hope Trump continues the offensive to show the people what a leech and self-important sockcucker schmucker is. I hope Trump's next letter is similar and addressed to nanny pelooserly.
Nothing he can say to those people will open their eyes or change the way they are. They are blinded by hate.