This looks like a great clinic.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Clinic hosted by Persimmon Tree Farm, The Equiery and the Maryland Horse Shows Association

What: Equitation Clinic with Archie Cox
When: Thursday, June 25, 2009
Where: Persimmon Tree Farm, 1030 Bloom Road, Westminster, Maryland
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cost: $20.00 - lunch included (Cost is for everyone on the grounds)

Clinician: Archie Cox
Horses have always loomed large in Archie Cox’s life. As a junior rider on the East Coast, he was already competing on the national level. He was earning ribbons at the AHSA Medal and ASPCA Maclay Finals. In the spring of 1992, Archie moved to California, where he worked for the next several years with top trainer Karen Healey. In December 2002, he opened his own business, Brookway Stables – named after his grandparents’ farm in Maine – at Middle Ranch in Lakeview Terrace. There he typically has thirty to thirty-five horses in training and twelve to fifteen students/clients, from pony riders to older amateurs. “I really love teaching,” Archie adds. “I like to see the relationship between horse and rider develop.”

Invitations are being sent to the top riders in the following divisions: Gittings Horsemanship, MHSA Medal on Horses and MHSA Adult Medal

Everyone – trainers, parents, spectators (not just riders) are encouraged to attend and participate in the clinic.

For information contact: Carolyn Krome – (410) 876-8645 or Email: krome@verizon.com

Duckz

Whoops...guess I should have opened the envelope earlier :whistle: I have an invitation to ride in the clinic but no horse. They are only taking the first 21 riders to sign up. Anyone have a horse that wants to go?? :buddies:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Whoops...guess I should have opened the envelope earlier :whistle: I have an invitation to ride in the clinic but no horse. They are only taking the first 21 riders to sign up. Anyone have a horse that wants to go?? :buddies:

:killingme me too.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

When did you get your invitation? You really can't beat that price!! :yahoo: I'd love to go audit, but I'm going to be out of town on 6/25. :otter:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
It would be great to audit but I have to work. These clinics are great but with a job and not having a lot of vacation it is difficult to do those thigns during the week.

FrmGrl

Get some!
I cant go but if you want to borrow Shadow you can.