This made me laugh out loud

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:roflmao:

They're not even trying anymore. And here's a screenshot for when they realize their error and change it:

herb749

At least there wasn't a live reporter saying that as people walked by wearing masks. Kind of like the guy saying there are no riots while buildings are burning behind him . :p

stgislander

PREMO Member
East Coast Sturgis is this weekend up in Little Orleans, MD. I'm sure the local newspaper will have someone covering it.

Folks in Annapolis were trying to shut it down, but it's on private property so no permits required. The county was saying there was nothing they could do about it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And then there was this:

Once they were reminded of Clinton/Kaine 4 years ago they had to not only delete the tweet but revamp the op-ed.

:roflmao:

Reactions: BOP

BOP

At least there wasn't a live reporter saying that as people walked by wearing masks. Kind of like the guy saying there are no riots while buildings are burning behind him . :p
Who knew Baghdad Bob was such a trend setter?

Smokey1

East Coast Sturgis is this weekend up in Little Orleans, MD. I'm sure the local newspaper will have someone covering it.

Folks in Annapolis were trying to shut it down, but it's on private property so no permits required. The county was saying there was nothing they could do about it.

Thank God for private property. That is one of the first things to go if the Marxists take power.