This made me laugh...

sockgirl77

K.L.Y 05.05.2005
Posted by: Your Little Secret on Wednesday, 3 October 2007, at 3:43 a.m.
YOU ARE MY ONE TRUE LOVE. WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS...IT HAS BEEN OVER 2 YEARS NOW, AND WE HAVE BEEN ON AND OFF! WE HAVE BOTH HAD OUR GOOD MOMENTS, AND OUR BAD MOMENTS. I KNOW RIGHT NOW IS VERY HARD BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT! JUST PLEASE REMEBER THAT I AM THE ONE THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, NOT THOSE OTHER GIRLS WHO JUST WANT ONE THING FROM YOU! PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME THAT I AM SO CRAZY FOR GOING BACK TO YOU AS MUCH AS I HAVE, BUT I AM SORRY WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU, IT IS VERY HARD TO TURN AWAY FROM YOU!! JUST PLEASE REMEBER THAT I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD FOR YOU!! YOU HAVE HAD MY HEART SINCE 05.05.2005, AND YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY HEART!! I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MY LITTLE SECRET!!

What a dumb bia. The man does not want you. You should not love a man b/c he's your secret. :rolleyes:

onebdzee

off the shelf
K.L.Y 05.05.2005
YOU ARE MY ONE TRUE LOVE. WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS...IT HAS BEEN OVER 2 YEARS NOW, AND WE HAVE BEEN ON AND OFF! WE HAVE BOTH HAD OUR GOOD MOMENTS, AND OUR BAD MOMENTS. I KNOW RIGHT NOW IS VERY HARD BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT! JUST PLEASE REMEBER THAT I AM THE ONE THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, NOT THOSE OTHER GIRLS WHO JUST WANT ONE THING FROM YOU! PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME THAT I AM SO CRAZY FOR GOING BACK TO YOU AS MUCH AS I HAVE, BUT I AM SORRY WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU, IT IS VERY HARD TO TURN AWAY FROM YOU!! JUST PLEASE REMEBER THAT I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD FOR YOU!! YOU HAVE HAD MY HEART SINCE 05.05.2005, AND YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY HEART!! I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MY LITTLE SECRET!!

What a dumb bia. The man does not want you. You should not love a man b/c he's your secret. :rolleyes:

Looks like she more his "dirty little secret" to me :lol:

Damn, now I have that song in my head :banghead:

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Sometimes.... I realize that I may be getting a little soft.... Being in the hospital and all I wont take the ever so tempting shot at you that you've completely left the window open for.
So, you've been spared for once.
-Fishn

sockgirl77

Sometimes.... I realize that I may be getting a little soft.... Being in the hospital and all I wont take the ever so tempting shot at you that you've completely left the window open for.
So, you've been spared for once.
-Fishn

Thank you.

Pandora

K.L.Y 05.05.2005

There is more than that there. The tone of entitlement is crystal clear. She might as well have written. You don't know what you want but let me just say this.... that my friends don't like you, you are not worth a crap but because I love you, I went back over and over again. I am the best thing in your life.

Yeah, get over yourself. :bigwhoop:

sockgirl77

There is more than that there. The tone of entitlement is crystal clear. She might as well have written. You don't know what you want but let me just say this.... that my friends don't like you, you are not worth a crap but because I love you, I went back over and over again. I am the best thing in your life.

Yeah, get over yourself. :bigwhoop:

Sounds to me like her "man" keeps dumbing her stupid ass because he wants to screw other women. He's just using the "I don't know what I want" excuse. But, his dick is good so she keeps coming back. :yay:

sockgirl77

no... i'll be ok.....
I'm not really an animal, I'm not gonna take a personal shot to entertain myself.... but dammit.... close your legs.

Tubes will be tiied after this one. But as long as it is me supporting my kids, it's none of your concern. :yay:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Sounds to me like her "man" keeps dumbing her stupid ass because he wants to screw other women. He's just using the "I don't know what I want" excuse. But, his dick is good so she keeps coming back. :yay:

I cant stand it when a woman stay in a bad relationship because "the dick is so good". Personally there are too many swinging dicks around to put up with a man who mistreats you, but I guess Im not the norm because I know a few women that stay and get hit cause the make up sex is crazy. Dumb b!tches.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I cant stand it when a woman stay in a bad relationship because "the dick is so good". Personally there are too many swinging dicks around to put up with a man who mistreats you, but I guess Im not the norm because I know a few women that stay and get hit cause the make up sex is crazy. Dumb b!tches.

So so true